1. Moving out ✈️

It's been two hours since i am sitting at airport lobby waiting for boarding the plane

It's been two hours since i am sitting at airport lobby waiting for boarding the plane. I am feeling hungry but can't waste my money on expensive snacks so I would wait until i reach korea and will satiate my hunger with the water and some shrimp flavoured chips I have.

I am xiao Zhan, a 24 years old handsome boy and a doctor by profession *clearing throat* not a well known one but of course my skills are not bad. Today I am moving out of China for good. Actually i have been disowned and kicked out of the house by my own mom and dad. I can say my family is the weirdest family in the Beijing. My parents believe that children should always be a puppet of their parents and they should move out after graduation, and should marry upto a certain age. They framed certain rules to live in that house like paying for your university fees yourself, you can't complain or ask for your favourite foods, you can only sleep at night, you have to marry to the person they gonna choose for you and that to be in the favour for development of dad's business, you can't say no to any work they ask for, you can't invite your friends in the house nor you can hold any parties or celebrations, and the major and important one is you can't date without their permission. It's not like we are poor or our house is small, on the contrary it's so huge that it requires half a day to explore the mansion. The list of the rules are too long and i swear i am totally opposite of the person they want me to become. My two elder brothers who handles our family business with my dad have already moved out of the house after graduation and married to the person our parents chose for them, with the daughters of big businessmen, and my elder sister has been married to the only son of my dad's business partner, of course only for the sake of making more money.

I am a futile son for my parents for many-many reasons. First of all I didn't build my career in business instead i became a doctor. Why shouldn't I? It was not like they were paying for my fees. Secondly I haven't moved out and my salary is not high enough , cuz I am just a newbie and requires some experience and time for a job in a good hospital, it was not like they helped me to get one. I saved some money from my previous part time jobs and from the last job i did in a small hospital which i used to buy a cheap flight ticket to korea and renting a small apartment with less deposit for three months. I had no choice but to leave the house and feed myself. Also if they knew my sexual preferences they would have forced me into a marriage so i never revealed that i like flat chests.

My brothers and sister loves me a lot, but I can't trouble them for my selfish needs, so I never shared my problems with them as i don't want to disturb and ruin their peaceful and happy lives. I bid my farewell and lied about getting a very good job in korea and thankfully they believed as i am really good at acting *chuckle*.

But yeah the reason for which l chose to leave my country is something about which i don't wanna talk or think anymore. Sometimes things happen unexpectedly and they get simply out of your hands and the same has happened with me. But now my only priority is to forget the past and the people in the past, to move towards the sun and light and get myself a good job and live my life peacefully in Korea. Finally they announced for boarding, i gotta go.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight OZ324 with service from Beijing to Seoul. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing China Southern Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

"Now xiao zhan you have already come too far to retrieve and regret, finally you got the freedom for which you have always craved for" I covered my eyes with a bunny eyemask to get a nice sleep.