13. The Interloper 🔞

"Zhan here, eat more" we were having our dinner date and i swear the place was beautiful and romantic.

"Yibo I am full, i won't be able to eat too much

"Yibo I am full, i won't be able to eat too much. Please don't put more food in my plate" I whined when yibo placed his share of dumplings in my dish.

"Shh how are you already full when you only ate a little? Look at you, how much thin you are getting, you need to be healthy to take care of your patients. So stop whining and finish your food." He coaxed me and honestly it felt so good when he treats me like his baby boy. I smiled and shoved a piece of braised pork ball in his mouth which he accepted gladly.

"Yibo ge" a sharp, high pitched voice disturbed our moment and I turned back to look at a girl, wearing mini bodycon dress which was exaggerating her boobs and butts approaching us. I looked back at yibo with a questioning gaze and he shrugged his shoulders with confused face.

"Yibo ge how are you?"

Yibo cleared his throat before answering "umm miss, sorry but who are you!?"

"Ayiiaaa yibo ge, i am yuxi, i thought that you would not be able to forget me after that night" yibo coughed furiously while I tightened my fist under the table when she mentioned 'that night'. Did yibo lied? That was the first thought which crossed my mind but soon I sighed in relief when she gave details.

"What the fuck are you saying? What night?" Yibo yelled at the lean, sexy figure before him. Yes she was sexy so I just complimented her body but that doesn't mean I liked her. I wanted to strangle that bitch who almost made me cough blood. "Yibo ge that night, when you saved me from those dumpsters who were harrassing me."

"Then you could have said it directly, what was the need to mention it in an implicit way." he said in his cold voice which I heard for the first time and it seemed really sexy to me that I wanted to jump on him right away.

"Ge but....i am sorry if you felt that way, but i just spotted you so i came to say hello and thanks." And yes you have perfectly spoiled our mood with your hello. I was cursing her in my head and waited for her to leave fast.

"So I got your hi as well as thanks. Anything else?" I tittered quietly as I was enjoying the way my yibo handled this interloper when no one even invited her. She noticed my muffled laugh and glanced at me viciously, with full of disgust and I hated that face so much that I wanted to puke whole good and expensive foods I ate minutes ago.

She smirked heinously before shifting her eyes back to my baby's face "Yibo ge you know, i owe you so much, if not for you I can't even imagine what those bad guys could have done to my sexy and appealing body." She shed some fake tears before sloping close to my baby while showing off her bosom and cleavage. I gritted my teeth as she was being too much now "Yibo ge i have watched your performance too, you were so hot and your moves turned me on, you don't even know how i controlled myself. Ge i want to take you for a date today, i want to know you more better so we can enjoy ourselves and maybe you would get a kiss and ..."