16. Forbidden but pure

"Hoobae" (junior in Korean) A raucous voice deflected Zhan and he suppressed his laugh when he saw his senior 'jee woo' standing on his cabin gate, panting and sweating with his hands massaging the chest.

"Dr. choi please come in" zhan closed the file he was working on and stood up to welcome his senior.

"Aishh how many times do I have to tell you to call me sunbae or hyung but not dr. choi?" Choi jee woo was a middle aged korean man, with handsome features. He was married and was blessed with two kids. He was a happy, carefree man, who supported zhan and gave him a job because he was the son of the hospital's CEO. He adored zhan very much and treated him as his own brother but zhan never shared his past and problems with him, not because he doesn't trusts him but because he don't want to make him feel stressed and burdened due to his issues and also he don't want to talk about the things happened in the past, they got long burried in his heart and the back of his mind, now there's no need to pull the memories out uselessly.

"Tell me sunbae, what your little bunbun wants now?" Dr. choi usually come running the whole corridor like this only when his daughter demands something weird, his daughter commands him uncanny things like sometimes she wants to dance on the sky or sometimes she wants to kiss jungkook cheeks, and if he is perhaps unable to fulfill her wishes then she cries her heart out and he had to spend the night in his cabin because his wife and kids won't allow him in the house then. He is really scared of his five years old evil daughter and only zhan can make her understand. Zhan, from the past one year he started working here, he always helps him to calm his daughter down as she really like this uncle who is more handsome than her own father, she listens to him without any issues.

"No, no she is not demanding anything weird since a week, I think my daughter is growing up...actually, actually Zhan we got a big issue this time"

"Issue w..what issue?"

"Err next week, shooting of a drama will be held here for two weeks as the lead actor is playing the role of a doctor so they have to shoot some scenes in a hospital, CEO has already permitted them and asked me to teach and help the actor with the basic medical terms and things, he warned to deduct our salary this month if something turned bad. So we have to take care of everything"

"W..What!? He will deduct the monthly salary?..uuhh then i will surely die starving myself...ehh..but he asked you to help and assist sunbae, then why am i getting a panic attack..haaa I am saved" zhan hoped like a bunny while laughing and teasing his senior.

"You..who is the senior and who is the assistant?"

"I..I am your assistant"

"Then who will assist the actor?"

"M..meeeee???" Zhan asked pointing himself.

"Yes my boy, now go and take rest you have lots of work to do, goodbyeee"

"Ssssuuunnnbbaaaaeee" Zhan shouted in anger and disappointment while cursing dr. choi. He thought about how to save his ass from the nagging old ceo and soon he smiled sheepishly when he thought of a naughty idea.

"Eungi, in my cabin now" zhan called eungi who is an intern working under him, he clapped his hands in victory.

***

"Hyung you called me?"

"Yes you are familiar to all the medical terms and basic things right?"

"Yes...yes of course, I am working under you after all"

"Okay then let me take your simple test. Tell me the normal location and position of the heart?"