6. Back to square one

"Xiao Zhan you have to understand child. Owner wants to renovate your unit. It's just a matter of one month, then you can shift back. You know our agreement of three months has already ended, and I can't renew this contract for now"

"But where will I go for the meantime, other apartments are really expensive and I can't afford them right now, they are also far away from my workplace so it would require a lot of money for daily travelling. Please help me sir"

"I am sorry child ..you need to move out in two days.. i have to take care of other matters too so i will head back first" this oldie manager is so heartless, what shall I do now. I am really worried for my accomodation and should better start hunting already.

I tried many places and finally got one, smaller but under my budget. I will go tomorrow for signing the agreement. It's little far from here but I can endure it atleast for a month right.

Meanwhile I packed my things in my suitcase and other bags, I don't have much anyway, most of the furniture was left by owner only. It took me around 2 hours to fill up the whole stuff. I was tired, and my back was aching and stiffened. I took a leave today and yibo was not around too as he was called for training of his upcoming racing events and he took the clingy nut with him.
________________________________

I cooked a feast for dinner as my goodbye present to yibo as i am not sure if i would be able to see him this whole month. I will surely miss this guy, ahh xiao zhan it's just for a month, but if this oldie manager betrayed me and I didn't get my home back then what? Ahhh I am going crazy. I am so much attached to this place, It feels like home here, I never got this feeling not even at my parent's house.

"Zhaaan Geee" woah he is back, I just thought about him though. "Aish why are you shouting"

"See what i have got for you." I crossed my hands and raised my eyebrows "what?"

He opened his hand and there was a cute bunny pendant, finally something brought a smile on my face after this awful day.

"

"

Is it pretty?"

"Yes but why the bunny one?"

"Because you are a bunny, everything about you screams that you are a human bunny" I was happy being called a bunny as they are so adorable and lovely. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise he already put the pendant around my neck until I felt a cold metal touching my skin.

"It looks good on you"

"Thank-you yibo..now go to your apartment and freshen up, I cooked delicious foods today "

"Zhan ge , yibo is really hungry, i will be back very quick, wait for me." I nodded and sighed after he was gone.
_____________________________________