~24~

Author's Note:
Hola guys! I am not really active here so I am very sorry for not responding to messages or dms. I have some issues and it might take time to be my old self again. Hope you understand!!

***°***

Taehyung's Pov

I looked at her tearing up, staring at the bracelet. I wish I could walk to her and wipe away those tears with a gentle kiss but I wanted her to open up. She never spoke about her sister or that bracelet now. I wanted to hear her story and share her sorrow.

"My Baji is a very beautiful girl you know?", she started and let out a smile.

"We were grown in Saudi and my Baji was studying entrepreneurship over there. She is a very intelligent one. And only Allah knows how lucky I am to have her as my sister", she smiled and I walked to her to hold her hands. The pain was evident behind her smile.

"I was in the last year of my high school back then and my Baji used to be super happy for no reason. I used to ask her which show she was watching that made her so happy. So silly of me", she chuckled still staring at the green pearl bracelet.

"One day, I woke up in the middle of the night to see her with bags. She was so shocked to see me awake. She revealed that she was leaving me and that she can't live without him. I then realized that she fell madly in love with someone. She told me that she might not see me forever and gave me her dairy", her eyes glistened up and I pulled her into me.

"I read her diary and realized that the man is not from our religion and Baba would never agree to their marriage. She ran away because of that reason. I was angry at her for leaving me alone for a man but as I went through her diary, I realized that she loved him truly and that she will be happy with him", she sobbed on my chest and I rubbed her dampened back.

"But I miss her, Taehyung. I miss her so much Taehyung. She was always beside me to play and even helped me convince Baba to pursue my career as a violinist. Since she left the house, there is an unknown void in my heart which I can't express. Baba considered her as dead and even my relatives call her bad names Taehyung. It hurts me so much to hear that from their mouths. It hurts so much, Taehyung", she wailed and I hugged her tight, ignoring the mud on her shirt. 

She needs me now

She sobbed for some time and I let her vent out. I have never seen her turning so weak and her pain was not something less. She lost a loved member and hadn't seen her for long. She pulled out from the hug and wiped her tears, her nose turning along with hers.

"I am so scared Taehyung. I am so scared about us Taehyung. I just can't......", she cried and I wiped her tears. I cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss to suck out all her pain. Her lips tasted salt with the semi-dried tears and I wish I could share all of her despair. 

I rubbed my thumb on her cheek to wipe those tears streaming down her and pulled her more into me, deeper into the kiss. I want to make her feel happy, brush her pain away and most importantly, I want her to feel secure with me. I want her to forget her fears while being with me.

Our lips morphed into one, lost in another world and our hearts pounding loud was the only sound I could hear. She clutched my shirt tight as I trailed my tongue inside her deepening the kiss slowly. I poured out all my love into the kiss and the soft breeze around was just making it more intense. 

We parted from the kiss in need of air and locked our foreheads against each other. We took deep breaths, fanning against each other's face and I smiled in between, seeing her smiling as well. This was the longest kiss we have ever had. I held her face and brushed my nose against hers. Her lips curved even more.