Chapter 2

izu's pov

its been a month since I left moms and honestly a lot has happened since then, the most important thing was i got to meet all might up close in person, and now thanks to him I can finally have a quirk and try to get into UA. i don't know if he knows about me because he kept calling me young man, I should talk to him.

I made my way down to the kitchen and i saw auntie sitting at the table.

oh hey izu i got some news for you.

so I know you have been wanting to start hormones before school started so masaru and I called around and we found a place that helps kids with transphobic parents get on the hormones they need, they said that as long as a member of your family is present brother sister, aunt uncle is present at the time of appointment they will give them, but they said they want to see you for a month before they give you them.

and since we still have 2 more months before school starts I think it would be enough time for them to fully take effect.

I smiled.

really auntie you did that for me?

yeah they want to meet us today at 4 so make sure your back by then okay.

I nodded as I hugged her.

I pulled out my phone and i sent a text to all might asking if he could meet me at the pier.

I slipped my phone into my pocket as I left and I headed for the pier.

i got there and i saw him standing there waiting for me.

hello young midoriya, what did you need to talk to me about.

lets walk to the end and sit its kind of important.

he nodded as we walked down to the end of the pier he sat on the bench as I sat with my legs hanging off the edge as my feet grazed the water.

I know im not entirely passable yet, but im not a boy and you calling me young man last time we talked really did bother me, I'm a girl and I would like it if you could refer to me as that.

he moved over so he was sitting next to me.

I already knew young midoriya I could tell by the way you presented yourself, by the way you flinched when I called you young man.

so your not like grossed out, or you don't want to take your quirk back?

no young midoriya knowing this makes me believe that you deserve this even more, knowing how strong you need to be mentally to face this makes me think your even more worthy.

that actually means more to me to hear that than you realize.

how are your parents are they accepting of you?

um no, my father left almost ten years ago so he doesn't even know yet, and my mother told me she wouldn't accept me, and since then ive been living with my best friend and his family, they actually found a place where i can start hormones. so hopefully ill be more passable by the time the UA enterance exams come about in two months.

oh speaking of UA i am starting my new career as a teacher at UA.

oh that's gonna be a new expirence for you.

we talked for a while till I looked at the time and it as time to head back to the house.

hey I need to go I have my hormone appointment today. i told him.

good luck young midoriya let me know how it goes.

i nodded as i walked off.

i got back to the house and i decided to change out of my jeans.