Chapter 18 (slight spice)

Izumi's pov
i woke up to the sound of of my phone alarm going off so i got up and i turned it off and i went to my closet and i picked out a dark gray skirt, and a black crop top that was matching to the one i wore yesterday, low v neck cut, and sinched waist, i got dressed into a cute pair of panties and a matching bra. i got dressed into my outfit and i picked out a pair of of wedged heeled boots. i went to the bathroom and i sat up on the counter and i did my make up and i straightened my hair and i twisted a couple pieces back and i pinned them back with a bobby pin.
i got down and i looked at my self in the mirror happy with how i looked, i went to my room and i grabbed my purse and i put my phone in it.
i went down stairs and i made myself some coffee, and toast.
i sat at the table and i pulled out my phone and i sent kat a text telling him i was coming back to the dorms today.
the rest of the family soon came down and they all made a cup of coffee and came over.
so you ready to surpise your friends today? papa asked.
i just smiled, yeah i am im really excited i said as i took a bite of my toast.
we all finished our coffee, i grabbed my bag and we all got in the car and we headed back to the dorms.
i walked in and i saw all heads turn towards us. tsuyu, jirou, and tokoyami all came over to me, momo not far behind them.
izumi you look amazing when did this happen, jirou asked
i got it done last week but because of the quirk accident i had to be bandaged but i got them off yesterday. i said
can i- can i touch them? tsuyu asked shyly.
i just smiled a bit and i nodded i heard small running footsteps.
let me touch the boobies too, mineta said as he reached out.
i smacked his hand away as i saw my boyfriend storming over he grabbed him by the back of his shirt and threw him over his shoulder and he walked closer to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and he looked me up and down.
you look so beautiful baby, he said as he leaned in and he kissed me deeply, as he moved one hand and placed it on the side of my breast, he pulled away and he looked at me.
they feel nice baby, he leaned closer to my ear, maybe we could have some fun with them tonight, he whispered to me. i felt my face turn a bright red.
i got out of his arms and i moved over to tsu, she reached her hand up and and she softly touched them, how was recovery and what was the pain like? she asked i could see the curiousness in her eyes.
the pain was bareable but doing certain things were harder to do, and because of the quirk accident they had to put drains and bandages to make sure there were no complications, and as for recevory it was decent the only thing i would complain about was not being able to shower, but in the end i wouldnt change anything i love how they came out, i said.
maybe when we go back you can show me more of how they look? she asked.
i just gave her a smile and a nod. she smiled and went back to the couch.
i grabbed kacchans hand and i took him to the elevator and we went up to my room.
i opened my door and i went and i laid on my bed on my side as he laid down in front of me as he placed one arm over my waist and the other was brushing my face.
be honest with me how was that first shower after your bandages came off? he asked me with a smile.
i smiled widely as i remembered the feeling, it was one of the most euphoric feelings i have ever experienced, it was so amazing i cant wait till i can get bottom surgery, that feeling will be so much more than it was then but it still felt amazing to see them like that, i said as i moved closer and i rested my head on his chest as he held me closer to him.
can we just stay like this for a while? i asked as i inhaled in sweet scent.
he adjusted his body, and i cuddled closer to him, of course we can baby for as long as want. he said as he kissed my head.
i smiled as i buried my face into his chest as i closed my eyes and i just relaxed into his arms.
He placed his thumb under my chin and he tilted my head to look up at him.
He looked me in my eyes and I saw him smile.
You are so beautiful baby girl, he said softly as he leaned in and he kissed me softly.
I put my arms around his neck as I felt one of hands move down my back as he rested it on my butt, he pulled me closer to him as I moaned lightly at the feeling of having his hands on me.
I was startled when I saw my door quickly fly open I jumped out of his arms and I fixed myself.
What the hell are you guys doing in here? Kacchan as angrily. Um yeah you can't just barge in like that we were a little bit busy. I said.
Well we just wanted to talk to you, some of us have questions for you, uraraka said
Okay I don't care if the door is closed you knock and wait for an answer not just barge in, and if your asked to leave then you leave so leave. I said getting annoyed.
Come on dont be like yamazawa we just want to hang out and talk. Denki said.
Fine if you won't fucking leave then I fucking will I said as I got off my bed and I left the room and I went up stairs to my dad's room.
I knocked and I waited for them to tell me to come in.
I opened the door and i walked in and I shut it behind me.
Hey what's going on?
People apparently don't understand what privacy is I just wanted to lay in bed and cuddle with my boyfriend for a while and not have half the fucking class barge into my room and refuse to leave when asked so I fucking left I just got back and I just wanted to be left alone. I sad angrily as I sat down at the desk.
I'll go take care of it I heard my dad say as he walked out of the door.
Bakugou's pov
LOOK AT WHAT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DID, YOU NEED TO PUT YOR COLLECTIVE BRAIN CELL TO USE AND LISTEN SHE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE, SHE HADNT SEEN ME IN PERSON IN A WEEK AND ALL SHE WANTED WAS SOME TIME TO RELAX AND CUDDLE YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD THAT RECOVERY WAS FOR HER , YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW BETTER YOU SHOULD BE SO FUCKING ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RARE IT IS TO HEAR HER CUSS, SHE WAS THAT FUCKING PISSED AT YOU GUYS.
I saw the door open and I saw aizawa leaning on the door frame and he looked pissed.
Does anyone want to explain why my daughter is in my room on the verge of destruction and tears. He asked as he looked at everyone in the room.
I went to start explaining but he cut me off
Bakugou I already know she's up in my room you can go up and see her. If I were you I would maybe text your mom to see if you guys can go over there for the weekend. He said.
I nodded and I left her room and I pulled out my phone and I called mom
M- what do you want brat
K-jeez nice to talk to you too izu and i Are coming home for the weekend she has a surprise to show you.
M- oh well then how are you getting here?
K- I'll ask her dad if he can take us since he's already here.
M- okay I guess I'll cook tonight your dad and I were just going to go out
K-thats okay I was planning on taking her out so she could get all dressed up and show them off.
M- that works for me why would you want to come home if you just going to go out.
K-something happened at the dorms and it upset her so aizawa suggest we go home for the weekend so she can relax for a while.
K-also in the back of my closet is something special that I got for her she will finally be able to fit it can you go put it on her bed?
M-um yeah I guess what is it?
K- its a special dress I got it for her for when she gets her top surgery I saw her admiring it one day when we went shopping and I saw how much she loved it, so I got it and I hid it in a different shopping bag