chapter 17

Izumi's pov
I woke up to a knock on the door so I got up and I rubbed my eyes I looked at the time and saw It was 6am.
I go over and I look through the peep hole and I saw both my dad's I opened the door
Hey can you get dressed and ready to go, we need to go pick up some post surgery stuff so recovery will be easier for you, dad said.
I nodded as I yawned and I ran my had through my hair, just let me go shower and get dressed and I'll meet you dow stairs okay?
They both nodded and they walked away I shut the door and I grabbed my towel and my bin of shower supplies I went over and I kissed kacchan on the head as I walked out of the room to the shower room, where I was surprised to hear a shower already going.
I go to the 3rd stall and I turn it on
Who else is awake at this ungodly hour I heard them say. I recognized the voice as tokoyami.
It's just me my dad's woke me up and told me to get ready. I told him
Oh okay well good morning izumi
I laughed a bit as I rubbed shampoo into my hair.
Good morning fumikage.
I rinsed out my hair and I scrubbed conditioner in and I finished my shower, I turned off the water and I wrapped my towel around my body and I went to the sinks where I blow dried my hair. I heard him coming out too with a towel wrapped around his waist I smiled a bit when I saw the scars hugging his chest I finished my hair and I went back to my room and I saw kat was awake he stood up and he came over to me and helde by my waist.
I wrapped my arms around his waist as I leaned up and I kissed him sweetly as I got out of his arms and I went to my closet and I picked out some comfy clothes just a pair of dusty pink sweat pants and a zip front hoodie I slid my feet into a pair of slides and I kissed him quickly before I grabbed my purse and I slipped my phone into it and I made sure my wallet was in it. I walked out and I made my way down stairs. 
Hey I'm ready to go, I said as they both stood up.
There's coffee on the counter if you want to take some with us. Dad said.
It's okay I don't want to take any chances so I'll save that till  after I said with a smile as I walked over and we all headed out to the car.
Dad looked back at me, is that the only zip front hoodie you have?
I looked down yeah I normally wear kacchans pull overs but I didnt think it be appropriate, I said
We will be sure to get you some more, he said.
I just nodded as we drove the rest of the way in a comfortable silence, we got there and we parked. We went inside and we started shopping we got things that I would need and we also got a few things that we wanted.
I checked the time and I saw It was nearing 8:15
Hey we should probably head over its almost time. I said as I held out my phone to show the time. They both nodded and we made our way to the car and we headed to the hospital.
We got there and we got checked in.
We sat down as we waited for nurse to call me.
About 15 minutes later my name was called so we all got up.
I'm just going to take her back so we can discuss some private topics, she will get changed and then we will come get you guys the nurse said to my dads.

they both gave a nod and I gave them both a quick hug before I followed the nurse down the hall to a room, I looked around and i saw the implant chart that had the different size silicons and I was so excited to get to pick my size.

go ahead and hop up onto the table and the surgeon and doctor will be right in but for now i will take your vitals, the nurse said as she wrapped the blood pressure cuff around my arm.

we finished and there was a knock on the door. it cracked open and i saw two men coming in.

okay so lets talk how you wanting them to look.

I explained what I wanted and he handed me the chart I looked it over and i think the 36 C would look the best.

i pointed to it on the chart and they nodded and marked it on the chest and i was handed the silicon implant I rolled it over in my hand and i nodded.

yeah i think this will be the perfect fit for me, i said with a smile.

okay we will get that sent down to the OR for you and I will have the nurse go bring your fathers back for you can you go ahead and change into your gowns the doctor said.