Chapter 8 (slight spice)

izumi's pov

my phone buzzed in my pocket so I quickly sat the glasses down and i pulled my phone out and as soon as i saw who it was I sat my phone on the table and i ran my hands over my face.

I felt a hand on my back, izumi you okay? auntie asked.

I just shook my head and I handed her my phone as i sat down.

I felt hands rubbing my shoulder so I looked up and i saw him standing behind me I leaned back into his touch.

he leaned down and rested his head on my shoulder carefully. baby whats going on you look stressed? he asked softly.

he moved over and sat down next to me as his dad brought dinner out and sat it on the table as his mom read the message.

she handed me my phone back and i was scared to read the message I just saw who it was from.

he grabbed my phone and he read the message,

izu i don't really see the problem you've been waiting for this. I just shook my head.

katsuki a lot happened when you were gone, she had a really hard time when you were gone and the day everything happened, she wouldn't leave your room, I got her to tell me what was going on and she said she had a lot running through her mind, she was worried about you but she also wanted to know if her mom would care about what happened to you guys so we called her after dinner that night and we put it on speaker but she didn't speak she didnt want her mom to know she was there her mom said some really bad stuff called her some pretty bad names. her mom doesn't know she heard everything.

he reached under the table and held my hand he gently squeezed my hand as we started to eat.

about half way through the meal i heard another buzzing noise so I took a deep breathe and picked up my phone to realize it wasn't my phone buzzing.

I looked up and i realized it was aunties. I looked at her as she picked it up and she read it.

she texted the person back and she sat her phone down and didn't say anything.

i got up and I went and I put my dishes in the sink and I quickly washed them as I headed up to my room I changed into some pajama's and I laid down on my bed as I looked at the black screen on my phone, I took a deep breath and I opened it, I pulled up the message and i read it.

from mom

hey sweetie, i wanted to say im sorry for the way I treated you all those months ago im sorry I said the things I did when you told me. but I miss you and i want you to come home, I know what i said back then hurt you a lot and I know this will take time for you to come back around so if your more comfortable just meeting at the park or for lunch we could just do that instead, I miss my baby and i would like some one on one time again.

to mom

hey I'm sorry but what you said was completely out of line when i was a kid you always told me you would love me no matter what i was born as, you loved me when you thought i was quirkless but the second i tell you something as serious as that, but I guess i always knew you would react that way growing up if i showed any interest in girly things you always corrected me i wanted to play with dress as a princess you would tell me no and hand me a hero costume. when we went shopping and i wandered off to look at skirts and dresses you would yell at me and drag me back to the boys section, i dont feel safe with you anymore not after the phone call auntie had with you three days ago you didn't think I would sitting right next to her when you called me an it, several times, told her you didn't care about me, you didnt care that i got hurt during the camp incident, you didnt even care that i risked my life to save a child. so if you want me back you have a lot to make up for it to regain my trust.