Chapter 5

izumi's pov

we got home and we ignored his parents as we went right up to my room.

he picked me up making me squeak a bit, he laid me down on the bed as I felt his hand rest on my hips, as he leaned down and kissed me deeply, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss, I felt him slid his knee between my legs as a way to balance himself, i pulled from kiss to catch my breath, he moved down to neck and kissed my neck softly as I slipped my hand up his shirt, I moaned softly when I felt him start to suck my neck harder on my sweetspot. he placed his hand on my thigh as he bruised a few more spots on my neck making me whine softly.

are you okay doing stuff like this or do you want to stop? he asked

I'm okay I'm actually quiet turned on a bit, i said quietly, I just don't want to see myself you know down there. i told him.

he nodded and he leaned down and kissed me roughly. as i felt his hand on the inside of my thighs. I opened my legs a little bit for him he used his other hand and he pulled down the straps of my dress he pulled my dress down the top half of me, he kissed back down to my neck and to my collar bone I let out a soft moan when I felt him softly bite my collar bone. I felt my body shudder, when I felt him grab my breast in his hands, as he squeezed me softly, i held my hand over my mouth, as i tried to block the moans that left my mouth as he played with my nipples.

he looked up at me, wow your really sensitive, he teased. he dipped his head down, and licked it making my body shiver, as i blocked the moans that wanted to escape when I felt him suck my nipple roughly I reached down and I ran my fingers through his hair.

he looked up at me with my nipple still in his mouth, damn that looks hot.

I shut my eyes as I indulged the pleasure.

I felt his hands go up high on my thighs and pull my panties off. I let out a heavy breathe when I felt his fingers graze me softly.

we got interrupted by a knock on the door.

oh shit I whispered as I quickly pulled my straps back on and I got under the covers he quickly climbed in next to me and I cuddled close to him as i laid my head on his shoulder the doors open i called.

the door opened and i saw his mom come in.

hey you guys completely ignored us earlier when you got home is everything okay.

yeah auntie everythings fine, i got mad cause he took me to a scary movie so hes letting me cuddle to make up for it I said.

oh okay we were just worried. she said as she shut the door.

damn that was a cock block i said with a laugh, i was starting to have fun.

I know me too but I should have expected it its like she always knows when we are up to something. he said.

well I'm not horny anymore so what do you want to do now just go to bed?

yeah, I need to shower and wash off my makeup so ill be back. well if you want I could join you in the shower? he offered.

I laughed a bit as I laid my hand on his face and I laughed a bit, yeah not this time babes we dont want your mom catching us we will wait till we have more privacy. I leaned in and kissed him sweetly as I pulled away and I grabbed some clothes and my towel and I headed to the bathroom.

I wiped my make up off and I took off my dress and tights, and I turned on the shower, I climbed in and I ran my fingers through my wet hair as I lathered the soap in, I rinsed and i got out.

i got out and I dried off and i got dressed into a pair of pajama's shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my things and I went back to my room where I saw him already sleeping. I climb back into bed and I cuddle up next to him.