Chapter 9

Izumi's pic
I woke up to the sun shining through the window and the feeling of soft air hitting my head.
I looked up and i saw him sleeping peacefully i leaned up and i kissed his cheek, as I nustled his neck. I felt his arms tighten around me, i looked up to see him waking up.
He looked down at me and he smiled he leaned doen and he kissed me.i pulled away in disgust. Gross kat you have morning breathe go brush your teeth before you try kissing me again.
He laughed as he slowly got up and he trudged to the bathroomi went over to my dresser and i pulled out a lace bralette and a cute pair of panties i sat them on the bed as i went over to my closet i opened it as i started to flip through all my hangers but I cant decide. Do i want a dress, a skirt and crop top, shorts and a tank top, or leggings and a tee shirt i felt an arm around my waist i leaned my head over on to him, cant decide what to wear huh? Typical girl problems huh. He said with a laugh.
Go sit down and close your eyes and no peaking.
I did as he sais and I went over and i sat on the bed i listened to the amount of times he moved the hangers, he stopped in the skirts.
Really i know you like it when i wear skirts but im meeting mom. I said.
How the hell did you know i stopped at your skirts?.
Did you never notice how organized my closet is I know how many hangers it takes to get to the skirt section.
Well i was thinking the more feminine you look the more likey you will get a genuine reaction from your mom.
Okay do it pick me out the most girly thing I own i want to piss her off.
I could hear him smirking as he felt clothes being thrown down next to me.
Okay open your eyes and tell me what you think. He saus.
I opened my eyes and i saw he had set out a back skirt with a grey under tone and it had a small chain hanging off the waist and a small red rose in the middle of the chain, a dusty orange crop top he had a pair of light grey tights set out and for the shoes he close a pair of ankle boot heels that had about a 3 inch heel on them.
And you cant forget your necklace can you he said as he handed me my K necklace.
Its amazing kat i love it let me get dressed and ill show you the final product but pick out a purse for me while I get dressed, he nodded as i grabbed my make up bag and my clothes and headed to the bathroom.
I got dressed and i hopped up onto the bathroom sink i sat crosslegged with my feet in the sink as i started on my make up i was soon interupted by a knock on the door.
Hey izumi you almost ready to go, i heard auntie say.
Yeah I'm just doing my make up give me 10 more minutes and ill be done.
Okay ill see you downstairs in 30.
I laughed a bit, i reached over and i opened the door and i saw her standing there with a small smile.
Why would you say 30 when I said 10.
Oh honey when a girl says 10 minutes they mean 30 when they say 30 they mean an hour when they say an hour they mean an hour and a half.
I laughed a bit as i kept working well I actually mean 10 i said as i swiped the last of my eye shadow over my eye lid and i grabbed my lip stick and i swipped it gently over my lips as i added a bit of blush to my cheeks as i did a smudge check on my eyes and i sprayed a little bit of setting spray.
I hopped off the counter, see less then 10 actually. Let me just grab my bag and shoes and ill head down I told her she nodded i went to my room and i saw him moving things from my other purse into the one he picked, i go over and I stand in the door way. He looked up and i saw him smile he got up and he came over to me, you look beautiful Zuzu
I smiled as i slipped my feet into my heels he placed my bag over my shoulder and he kissed me, dont forget your patch today i put one in your bag for you. Thanks babe I should be going. I'll call you if anything happens he nodded as we both headed down the stairs.
He put his arm around my waist as he help me close to him, i hugged him back. Remember what you promised okay.
I nodded as i looked up at him ad he leaned doen and kissed me.
I pulled away and we left.
You look amazing today by the way izumi, oh thanks auntie kacchan actually picked out my clothes and shoes for me. I guess he did pick up something from us. She said with a small laugh.
So where are we meeting her at?
She wanted to meet us at this sushi place thats around here.
Oh if its the place im thinking about i have a voucher for a free meal from when kat and i came on a date.
Oh thats good you will have to tell me the details later about how you got that voucher.
We pulled up to the resturant and I noticed moms car wasnt here yet.
We got inside and we guided to a table i scooted into the booth first as she slid in next to me.
I told her the story of the voucher when I saw a waiter coming our way he stopped in his track and he smiled a bit.
He came over and he greeted us.
Hey i remember you, your the one that had a problem with a transphobic waitress i gave you a free voucher right.
I smiled yeah that's me, you look a little different ren, heh yeah i got top surgery a couple months ago and ive been growing out my facial hair, so is this your mom or who do we have here?
I laughed a bit no this my boyfriends mom my mother should be here soon but i would be careful talking to me about trans stuff she isnt to accepting of it hence why im here with her, i informed him.
All right well you just let me know if she starts making you uncomfortable and ill have her leave or if i hear her say anything that makes any of the other guests uncomfortable.
I nodded thanks ren you know it was actually her idea to come here i said with a laugh.
I saw the long green hair walking in.
Auntie waved her over and she waked over and she sat across from us.
All right ladies what drinks and apatizers can i start you off with? Ren asked.
Ill have a melon ramune and some mini salmon rice balls. I told him
Auntie ordered just a water and the same apatizer, mom got a tea and no apatizer.
All right ladies ill be right back with that. He said as he walked off.
Its nice to see you wearing normal clothes, instead of all that girly crap, she said i looked down and i notices that she couldnt tell i was wearing a crop top, all she could see was that I was wearing a orange tee shirt.
I just smiled a bit and i heard auntie chuckle a bit
I saw mom look confused our drinks came out and he sat the plates in front of us.
I smiled as i picked one up and i ate it.
So izuku are you finally done with this whole transexual crap? Mom asked.
I almost spit out my rice ball at the question.
Well inko since im still identifying as female and im still on my hormones and im still dressing better than you and i have a boyfriend who wont leave me to run away to a different country to find a new family i would say no im still very much trans and im honestly proud of who i am and nothing you say can change that, i said calmly as i saw ren walking back
Are you ladies ready to order your entrees?
I just nodded
Ill have the tempura shrimp roll, an yellowtail avacado roll and a side of the house udon please. He nodded okay and the house udon today is shrimp is that okay? I nodded as he moved to auntie she ordered a crab roll and an spicy avacado roll.
He turned to mom but didnt make eye contact. She got a little irritated by that but she just ordered a salmon cream cheese roll and a side of ramen.
He turned back to me, ill have your orders out and im assuming 3 seperate checks? I just nodded thanks ten. He smiled and nodded as he left.
You two seem a little buddy buddy is he that boyfriend you mentioned earlier?
No he isnt ive been here before on a date and we had a situation happen with a waitress and he helped fix it and  gave me a voucher for a free meal thats why he asked if we were doing 3 checks since mine will be free.
So what was this incident that happened that you got a free meal out of it?
I dont think you will understand either way.
Oh come on i want to know your secret to a free meal here.
I looked at auntie and i smiled.
The secret is... You have to be trans and the waitress or waiter has to be visable transphobic i said quietly.
I saw her eyes go wide in shock.
No come on izuku tell me the truth.
I just smiled wider as i went into detail telling her the story about what happened.
WAIT YOU DID WHAT. She screamed.
I let it slip that ive been on hormones since I moved out.
You should not have been able to do that with out my signature i would never have aproved that she kept yelling.
I saw ren looking over at us and I softly nodded.
He came over and held his hands behind his back.
Ma'am im going to have to ask you to lower you voice or leave my establishment your scaring our other customers, and I dont think your daughter appreciates being embarassed like this. Oh im sorry but this isnt my daughter this is my son and no im not leaving we are here to discuss him coming home today.
I looked at auntie and she could see the fear in my eyes she grabbed my hand under the table to calm me down.
No inko we're not untill you can come to terms with the fact that izumi is your daughter and not your son she wont be going any where near your house alone.
His name is izuku and he is my son and i want him home she said as she stood up and slammed her hands on the table.
Ma'am leave now i will not have this kind of blantant disrespect and transphobia in my resturant you can pay your bill at the front with the hostess she let out angry grumbles as she got up and left. Auntie moved to the other side of the table as we pushed all the plates together as we both ate off all the plates as we talked and laughed a bit.