Chapter 4

izumi's pov

what do you mean what he said applies to you as well those are his parents and family, im sure we would all like to know about your family, iida pressed on, I was starting to get anxious so I sat back down and I felt kacchans hand on my back and he stood up.

listen four eyes if she doesnt want to share certain things you cant try and force it out of her, if you want to know something, shes actually living with me and my family, so yes my family is her family, this topic is something she doesnt like to talk about so drop it he said with a hint of anger in his voice

he turned towards me and kneeled down in front of me, hey izu you okay?

I shook my head as I felt my anxiety starting to get worse, I started to squeeze my hands and rub my arms. hey, hey your okay I got you,  he said.

he pulled me into a tight hug and i felt some one else kneeling down next to me.

I shifted my eyes and i saw mr aizawa. hey are you doing okay, you look like your having a panic attack?

I just shook my head. as I turned my head back towards kacchan.

hey grab your bags and you two can head down to recovery girls office for a bit okay. he nodded as he rubbed my back.

he let go of me, and he grabbed both our bags and he helped me up and wrapped an arm around me to help me balance, but he was careful not to hit my cuts.

we walked out and as soon as he shut the door I felt the tears falling.

hey come on we just need to get you to recovery girls office and you can calm down a bit, i wont leave you I promise, he said to me softly.

i nodded as he guided me down to recovery girls office he opened the door and he took me over and sat me on the bed, i pulled my knees up to my chest as I felt him grab my hand.

is everything all right midoriya? she asked as she came into the room.

shes having a panic attack aizawa sent us down here so she can calm down a bit, he explained, she nodded and she walked off. I lifted my head and I looked at him he smiled a bit and he leaned down and kissed my head.

i moved forward so he could climb up behind me.

he got the idea and climbed up and I laid down with my head in his lap as he played with my hair, he rubbed his hand down my back, he leaned down an kissed my head, softly.

the door opened again and recovery girl came back in.

here sweetie drink this it should help a little, she said as she handed me a bottle of water. I just nodded as I sat it to the side as I cuddled closer to him.

he let out a sigh and he shifted us so i was sitting up now, he grabbed the water and handed it to me.

I opened it and I took a drink and i sat it down as I leaned into his chest as he held me tightly, I looked up at him and he pressed a soft kiss to my lips making me smile a bit.

there we go I finally got you to smile. you feeling better?

I just shrugged a bit

you want to stay here for a little while longer? i nodded. he smiled down at me and i leaned back into him as he softly rocked me in his arms.

for some reason i feel safe in your arms like this, I said softly to him, he tightened his arms around my waist. I let out a sigh of content.

suddenly i heard the bell ring. we sat here the whole class period. maybe we should head to English, I said.