Chapter 16 They Come And Go

"Hey, Dabi you awake?" Twice asked nervously. Dabi rubbed his tired eyes, getting the sleep out of them. "Yeah, what do you need?" Touya asked as he looked over at Twice who was sitting in the seat opposite of him. Shigaraki was in the front resting his head on his seatbelt. Touya smiled at his boyfriend. He thought he was adorable when he was tired. Touya focused his attention back on Twice the man seemed as if his nerves were going haywire.

"Um, something personal has come up for me. It's really important. I'm going to have to quit the band." Twice, Touya's eyes widened not expecting the answer. "I understand but would you like to explain what? Not that you have to or nothing." Dabi said Twice nodded. "My girlfriend is having a baby. I'm going to be a father. I still can't believe it!" Twice said excitedly.

  Touya smiled, "You'll make a great father, Twice. Say hi for me okay?" Touya asked. "I will you can be Uncle Dabi." Twice, Touya rolled his eyes the smile stayed on his lips. Touya shook Shigaraki awake the man groaned, swatting Touya's hand away. Touya chuckled at his boyfriend, "Wake up, brat." He said Shigaraki sat up instantly glaring at Dabi. "I ain't a brat." Shigaraki growled. "Ya, sure whatever you tell yourself." Touya teased Shigaraki flipped him off.

Touya ruffled Shigaraki's hair who grumbled trying to fix it. Once Shigaraki woke up, more Twice told him about his departure. "That's cool, just don't expect me to babysit." Shigaraki said Twice chuckled. "Will do, boss." Twice said Shigaraki rolled his eyes at the nicknames. "What's up with you both and dumb nicknames?" Shigaraki asked them. "Cause they make you mad." Both males said at once they both turned to look at each other in shock.

"You two are secret twins in a past life or something?" Shigaraki asked jokingly amused. "Nope but we do think alike since we're brothers from another mother! I don't know this weirdo." Twice said Touya guessed the first one was true the man always called him his brother. Besides, they'd all been touring together for two years now. Touya patted Twice on the back as the man squeezed him to death in a bone crushing hug.

Magne opened the van door she held up a bag with a box of beer. "You're the best, Magne." Touya said as he reached for one after she opened the box. "What did I miss?" She asked curiously. They'd all been asleep when she left they're had to be something important if they were all up at this hour. Twice explained the situation for a their time Magne seemed shocked to say the least. "You're really a father?" Magne asked amazed. Unlike the other two she loved babies.

Twice rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Yup." He said. "Ya know creep it's a good thing we can't have children otherwise I'd go insane. I'll put up with Twice's brat but other kids that don't belong to my friends are annoying." Touya said he was tipsy now sitting in his boyfriend's lap. "Uh huh." Shigaraki said not paying much mind to Touya's drunken rambling.

They all eventually settled down after all of them except Shigaraki got drunk then passed out. Shigaraki was attempting to sleep he was laying his head against his seatbelt. Touya was still sitting in his lap head resesting against his shoulder snoring softly. Shigaraki smiled as he watched Touya's chest rise and fall. Touya looked at peace for once the opposite of when he was awake. Shigaraki closed his eyes trying to get some sleep. The blue haired man felt his eyes drift closed as he succumbed to sleep.

The band was still constantly touring it was difficult since Twice was gone. They were missing a instrument which made the songs sound different. It was hard to find new members who played the instrument since it wasn't popular. The band was going to a music event that night to play a few songs to entertain the crowd. Shigaraki understood why Twice had left it just was a inconvenience. They also had a big show coming up.

"Let's get ready." Shigaraki said he pulled his guitar out of its case. The others made sure their instruments were okay before walking onto the stage. Their band was first many different bands were going to play that night. Shigaraki had only recognized one name which made him excited. The man's favorite musician and one of his inspirations was going to be there. That was one of the main reasons he'd insisted on coming. Shigaraki hadn't seen All For One in five years.

The band played their set the crowd applauded. Shigaraki was trying hard not to smile to much as All For One made his way on stage. Shigaraki clapped loudly as the band excited the stage. Shigaraki would like to talk to the man he was currently being swarmed by fans like the other members. Shigaraki was kind of glad they weren't super popular so he didn't get swarmed like that. Shigaraki watched the next band while he waited for All For One to become available.

Shigaraki was surprised to see a guy come on stage with just a gutbucket and one other person a guitar. Him and Touya had started out with only two instruments he smiled remembering that. The people on stage played a cover of some popular punk rock song Shigaraki recognized. The only difference was that their version was acoustic unlike the electric guitars and drums of the album.

Shigaraki watched confused as Dabi walked over to the gutbucket player. The man had his hair dyed purple, scaled tattooed all over his body, and a long red scarf around his neck, he was wearing a black t-shirt with a band Shigaraki that Shigaraki didn't like that well, and he had blue jeans that were ripped in several places. Dabi walked back over to them the guy following him.

Shigaraki gave Touya a confused look. "Meet our new band member, Spinner." Touya said introducing the man. "What?" Shigaraki asked confused. Had Touya really recruited a random person he just met? It seems like it Shigaraki just sighed holding out his hand. "Shigaraki." He said Spinner took his hand shaking it. "I was looking for a job hoped coming here I'd find a offer. Since you guys are looking for a gutbucket player I decided to join. With you're permission of course." Spinner said hopefully. Shigaraki sighed, "Alright..."