Chapter 19 Blackout

"I can't believe it's almost over." Shigaraki said disappointed. "Ah, don't worry we'll keep in contact with him alright?" Dabi asked trying to boost Shigaraki's spirits. "I guess so." He said still upset. Dabi patted his shoulder to try to reassure him. "Can we tour will Stain next?" Spinner asked hopefully. "No." Shigaraki said instantly he didn't like that guy or his songs. "Why not we toured with All For One he's way bigger than Stain. We probably could if we wanted to." Spinner said he wasn't convincing Shigaraki.

"I don't like him." Shigaraki said Spinner stared at him in disbelief. "How can you not like Stain? He's super cool looking and has amazing guitar skills!" Spinner said not understanding Shigaraki's dislike of the man. "He's to loud and annoying. Also, the whole guitar smashing thing is expensive as well as unnecessary." Shigaraki said he couldn't understand why anyone would find smashing a expensive instrument fun.

"I'm just saying Stain is way better than All For One ever could be." Spinner said Shigaraki turned around to glare at Spinner. "Yeah, right in you're dreams." Shigaraki said he looked at Dabi for backup. "I do like Stain's songs though." Dabi said he chuckled as Shigaraki flipped him off. "Traitor." Shigaraki grumbled. "What he is good you have to admit that." Dabi said Shigaraki was outnumbered he and Dabi wasn't helping.

"He's a stain on the punk genre." Shigaraki said sarcastically. Dabi just laughed as he ruffled his hair. Spinner meanwhile put in in his earbuds ignoring any further comments Shigaraki could make about his favorite artist. "Can I listen?" Magne asked the man who blushed nodding. Spinner handed her one of his earbuds they both sat there listening to Stain's music. "I'm still sad Dabi come hug me." Shigaraki said Dabi walked over to hug him.

Shigaraki was sitting with Dabi in his lap as his phone started vibrating. Annoyed at interrupting his cuddling with Dabi he hesitantly answered it since it was All Might. "Hello?" He asked wanting to see what the man wanted. "Young Shigaraki come to the nearest hospital quick it's urgent!" All Might said he didn't sound like he was joking. "What why?" Shigaraki asked worriedly. Had something bad happened?

"No time to explain just hurry!" All Might said before hanging up. "What's going on?" Dabi asked noticing Shigaraki's worried expression. "I don't know All Might called me. He said we had to go to the nearest hospital." Shigaraki explained. "Lizard start driving to the nearest hospital!" Dabi shouted so he could be heard over Spinner's music. "Why?" He asked confused.

After explaining the situation briefly again to the others Spinner started driving. Spinner was speeding down the interstate driving one hundred. Dabi held his hand over his mouth he felt nauseous. If Dabi threw up he was going to kill Spinner. The man already did it enough on his own just from getting drunk. He didn't need anyone helping him. "I'll get us there in three minutes!" Spinner shouted as he somehow went even faster.

Shigaraki smacked into Dabi as the van turned a corner sharply. Shigaraki uprighted himself they weren't buckled maybe he should have been. Shigaraki rubbed his head after he hit the side of the window. "Slow down lizard you're gonna put us in the hospital if you don't slow down!" Dabi yelled. "I got this!" Spinner shouted punk music was blasting from the van's speakers making all their ears hurt. Much to Shigaraki's demise it was Stain.

A loud siren sounded behind them Shigaraki groaned. Was speeding worth it if they were gonna get pulled over by the police. "You will never take me alive!" Spinner shouted he hammered on the gas pedal. "You're bat shit crazy!" Dabi yelled as Spinner sped up. They all were terrified as Spinner tried to out speed the police. It somehow worked in a few minutes Spinner sped into the hospital parking lot.

He swerved into a parking space barely avoiding hitting the car next to them. Shigaraki and Dabi were thrown forward due to suddenly stopping. Shigaraki face planted into the back of Spinner's seat while Dabi hit the floor. Spinner turned off the radio finally giving Shigaraki's ears a break. Shigaraki opened the van for after getting up. Dabi followed him out. All of a sudden a loud siren could be heard again.

"I'm going to go see All Might you deal with the speeding ticket." Shigaraki said he grabbed Dabi's hand and bolted. Spinner shouted after them but they ignored him. To the man's surprised Magne stayed with him. "Tell them that one of our friends was sick it was a emergency so we had to speed to bring him here." Magne said making up a part lie. That had been told it was a emergency but hadn't known why. "Got it." He said giving her a thumbs up.

"What's wrong?" Shigaraki asked as he burst threw the hospitals door. Kurogiri and All Might were in the waiting room. All Might was pacing around the room nervously while Kurogiri sat a worried expression on his face. All Might stopped pacing as he noticed Shigaraki. The man was frowning which was unusual for him. "All For One overdosed on drugs the doctors say it's quite bad." All Might said he looked scared.

"Oh." Shigaraki said he didn't know what to do. A lot of the times it was hard to pull threw from a overdose. Most people didn't live which terrified him. If something happened to All For One he didn't know what to do. "When can he have visitors?" Shigaraki asked. "He can't." A voice interrupted what All Might was going to say. "What?" All Might asked a doctor was standing there.

"He didn't survive I'm sorry." The doctor said. Shigaraki was shocked."No, there's no way..." Shigaraki said he couldn't even finish his own sentence. "Young Tomura." All Might said placing a hand on the man's shoulder. Shigaraki didn't register it all he could think about was All For One. Shigaraki felt tears wet his cheeks he sat down in a chair clutching his head. It couldn't be true. Yet he knew that no matter how much he didn't want it to be it was. All For One was dead.

Dabi ran over to his fiance he grabbed a hold of him. Shigaraki hide his face in Dabi's shirt. Dabi didn't care if it got wet the only thing he cared about was comforting a crying Shigaraki. All Might and Kurogiri looked crest fallen as well. Spinner eventually came in along with Magne. They both were confused at first but after All Might explained they all hugged Shigaraki. Normally the band never hugged except for Shigaraki and Dabi. But now they did to comfort each other.

"It's going to be okay." Dabi said he pulled Shigaraki closer into his chest. Shigaraki wanted to believe Dabi he really did. He couldn't though not at the moment. What happened if Dabi died? Shigaraki realized it could happen to anyone of them any moment. Multiple of them did drugs on occasion. Shigaraki didn't want to loose anyone else.

Sorry for the sad chapter writing the part with Spinner speeding did make me laugh though. The next chapter will be happy I promise. Doesn't mean I'm done torturing Dabi and Shigaraki though.