Chapter Eight: Club Adventures

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE UGH. It's so hard to. But I'll be trying extra hard to update more often. So I wrote a long chapter just for y'all. I'm not the only one that isn't for haylor right? I better not be. Anyway, enjoy! & Please leave comments. It makes me really happy getting feedback. :)

- bea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on, me and Haz went back downstairs. The boys wanted confirmation that everything was okay again. We assured them that things were settled.

"Good, because I hate when fights happen," Louis put his arm around Harry.

"Oh, and you're so lucky Uncle Si wasn't here when you were gone. He would've freaked," Zayn hopped his arse onto the kitchen counter.

"Oh, Jen! By the way; how did you get the door locked after your left?" Liam looked at me. The others turned to face me with interest as well.

"Oh, that. Well.. Ya'know." I smirked and walked to the refrigerator ignoring their stares.

Hungry, I grabbed a shiny red apple. I closed the refrigerator door and took a bite out of it. I turned back to face the five curious boys. They all had their eyebrows raised waiting for me to explain.

As I swallowed my bite, I rolled my eyes. "You didn't know there was a key under the door mat?"

I swear, the looks on their faces were priceless. They all looked at each other shocked with a bit of annoyance (probably with me). Louis and Niall started running towards the front door. Zayn jumped on Louis back and Harry jumped on Niall's. Liam stayed with me and observed them struggling to reach the front door which was literately only five feet away from them.

"You still have the key, don't you?" Liam asked. I nodded and put my finger on my lips signaling him to keep quiet. Moving towards the four monkeys, I watched them with satisfaction. I walked in front of them, standing on top of the door mat. After watching them strangle each other for another minute, I finally spoke up.

"Hey. HEY. STOP." I shouted over them. They froze and looked at me. Dangling the keys over them, I smiled innocently.

"No no no." I stepped away, as they reached for it once more.

"PLEASE JEN," Zayn begged.

"I deserve them," Niall pouted.

"I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER JENNY BABY," Louis promised.

"Nessa!!" Harry whined.

They all got up arguing and explaining why they deserved the key in my hand. Then they all turned to each other yelling again. Ignoring them, I walked over to Liam and dropped the keys in his hand.

"I totally saw that coming."

"I knew it."

"Whatever"

"Of course."

"Aw, thanks Jen!" The innocent boy hugged me tightly and stuck his tongue out at the rest. I grabbed my mobile from my pocket feeling it vibrate.

From: Uncle Si

Hi Jen! Please tell the boys I won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. Last minute plans. I'm trusting you to keep watch of them. x - S

To: Uncle Si

Don't worry, we'll be fine. x -Jen

Well alright then. Maybe I shouldn't tell them. They'll probably decide to do something they'll regret.