Chapter Two: Boys, Meet Jenessa Jacklynn

- Niall -

"S-Simon C-Cowell?" She stuttered his name out. She looked absolutely shocked and terrified. 

"Yes, I thought you knew I was your uncle's brother?" Simon asked, surprised by her reaction.

"Uh.. Um, no sir," she stated. Obviously she was shocked by the fact that she was standing right in front of "the" Simon Cowell. But did she have a clue as to who I or the lads were? Probably not. I guess I was a bit surprised earlier when she didn't seemed fazed at all to see me open the door. Unlike a normal person around here would. Actually, I'm happy she didn't started squealing or fangirling right away. I wasn't in the mood to hear that stuff right now anyway.

"He didn’t even tell you my name?”  She shook her head. “Oh that's Tony for you," he chuckled, then turned to me. "Oh Niall, I'm sorry, how rude of myself not to introduce you. This is my niece Jenessa. She will be staying with us for a month or two." He turned to her and said, "Jenessa, this Niall Horan."

"Hello Jenessa." I grinned and shook her hand. 

"Nice to meet you, Niall." she shook it back, returning the smile.

"Sorry I didn't tell you and the boys earlier, I knew I forgot to do something.. Where are the rest of them?" he questioned me.

"Nah, it's alright. Erm, Liam and Zayn are watching TV in the living room, and Louis and Haz are playing Mario Kart in the game room.. I think." I stated, running a hand through my hair.

He nodded and gave her directions to her room upstairs and said he'd follow. As she started walking up he turned to me. 

"Alright, gather them all to the kitchen while I bring Jenessa to her room. I need to talk to you boys before the rest of them meet her," he said, quietly for her not to hear. 

I nodded and headed straight down to the game room.

- Jenessa -

As I entered my room, on the third floor, my jaw opened in shock. It was.. incredible. The walls were pure white. I also had my own white king sized bed in the back of the room. On either side of it were these cute, white lamps hung on the wall. Right below those were small white tables. Standing by the wall across the bed were a couple drawers and a large closet. The carpet was completely snow, white. It was like I could be blinded by how white the room was. The room included a big window that showed off a perfect view of London. There was another door which led to what I assumed was the bathroom. That was nice and roomy too.

"You like it?  It's a guest room that hasn't been occupied in a while. Nice and clean." Simon said entering the room. 

I turned to him and uneasily said, "Are you sure you're okay with me staying here? The last thing I want to be is a burden.. I don't deserve this enormous room." 

"Don't be joking, it's absolutely fine for you to stay here. The last thing you are here is a burden. Don't worry, i insist!" he said, with a sympathetic smile.

I just smiled back. Before I could reply he just said, "Well you can go ahead and take a shower, unpack and all that. Come down for something to eat if you want when you finish." he smiled, then left, shutting the door.

I let out a long sigh. Well, I guess this is my life now. No more living with my family. Psh, I'm not complaining at all. I honestly couldn't care less about them. It was nice to stay with someone like Simon. I didn't expect him to be so kind. I have a feeling he was just being way more polite and calm than usual. I’m guessing he sensed my fear. To be honest, I was terrified. Very. On TV he seems like the toughest and most serious man ever; the type of man who would throw a tantrum because his tea tasted like it only had two cubes of sugar in it and not three. Well, you can't judge a book.