Chapter Twelve: Bonding Time?

- Jenessa -

The meeting ended pretty quick, although there was obviously a tension in the air. Harry looked a mixture of frustrated and furious. The rest of them just stayed quiet. They questioned him and he went from angry gorilla to joyous child.

"Hm, what was that?" I asked him as we walked back into the house.

"Huh, what?" Harry turned to me.

"You changed moods faster than Niall swallowed his four waffles," I furrowed my eyebrows in concern. He rolled his eyes and grinned as I repeated his joke.

"Nah, don't worry about it. Have you gone Christmas shopping yet?" He changed the subject quickly.

"Um, nope. I don't think I know you all well enough to do that yet," I shrugged.

"Well there's an excuse," he joked. "Well you have about a week to do that, missy."

"Mhm." After that, everyone found themselves sitting on the couch with the telly on. There was no point for the TV to be on because all of them were on their phones.

"Why are you boys on your phones all the time?" I questioned.

"Uh.. We're teens too Jen," Liam joked.

"Well duh. But you guys are more like teen girls. You're constantly texting someone 24/7," I laughed.

"Well I have a girlfriend," Zayn put his hands up in defense. Liam and Louis murmured in agreement about their girlfriends as well.

"Alrighty. Then what about you two?" I raised my eyebrows talking to Irish and curly.

"Ever heard of twitter?" Niall raised one eyebrow.

"Once or twice," I answered.

"Wait what?" Harry asked.

"What?" I replied confused.

"You don't know what twitter is?" He looked at me with disbelief.

"I said I've heard the name once or twice," I shrugged.

"Make a twitter now!" Liam demanded.

"It's fun!" Louis added.

"Eh.." I rested my head lazily on Harry's shoulder.

"Give me your phone," he ordered. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I unlocked it, then handed it to him. I watched as he downloaded the Twitter app. It was bright blue with a white bird on it. I was beyond confused.

"Okay, choose a username," he gave me back my phone with the register screen.

"Hm.." I took awhile to think.

"WAIT. Give it to me," Louis snatched my phone out of my hands. His fingers fiddled with the screen until he gave it back with an overly innocent look. "Oh, by the way, your password is JJacklynn18," he added. My eyes roamed the screen in search of my username. The social network looked pretty easy to use. Although I couldn't find my username.. As I looked more, I noticed a blue dot under the "@" symbol.

"That's where you look at your mentions. When people tweet you, or about you," Harry explained. Going to my mentions, I found a tweet from Louis.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: @FuckMeHardLTommo Loving the username. ;)'

Of fucking course. Face palming, I could hear Louis bursting in fits of laughter. The other boys kept questioning him about what happened, but since he didn't answer, they decided to check themselves.

"Great, now my mentions are blowing up from all your fans," I groaned. All five of them ended up laughing just as hard as Louis. As I watched them and pouted, my phone vibrated again. And again. And again. And again. Grabbing it, I found four new twitter notifications. I'm going to murder them all.