Promo

*Flashback*

"I promise!" he gave me a pride smile, showing his confidence. 

"I don't know Harry. Promise is a big word." 

"So you're telling me you don't trust your own best friend? Well. I see how it is." Harry pouted and turned his head away jokingly. 

"Harry, I'm serious."

He laughed. 

"Come on Jen, you believe in me don't you? You're going to support me and be there for me?"

"Of course I believe in you! I'll be supporting you the whole way through. Even after you win! But happens to me when you become famous? What happens when you become successful? You'll be traveling all over the world, and there's going to be tons of girls screaming for you. They're going to take my best friend away from me. I get that enough at school. I'm scared, Harry."

"Jen, are you joking with me right now? No one's going to take you away from me! When I come back, we’ll share the wealth together! There’s no one else I want to share my success with but you. But like I said, I promise. I'm not going forget you. That’s quite impossible.”

He kept giving me a pout. I knew he wasn’t going to give up until I gave in. I gave my best friend a look, refusing for the billionth time.

“JENEESSSAAAAAAAA!!!” he pleaded.

I sighed. A smile creeped its way onto my lips.

“Okay. O-Okay fine. But you better not forg-“

I didn’t even get to finish my sentence because he celebrated by picking me up into a hug and spinning me around.

“YYYEEEEESSSSSSS!”

“HARRY PUT ME DOWNN.”

He obeyed, with the largest smile on his face.

“You’re such an idiot.” I laughed messing up his hair.