Chapter Six: Retaurants and Interviews

HI GUYSS. I haven't updated in forever. I'm so sorry. School is basically the only reason. But anyways..

I know the story is boring as of now, but it's gonna get better. I promise. :) I'm working on the next chapter already. lol. Sorry for any typos in this chappaa.

**OH AND THIS IS IMPORTANT. I've decided that I'm going to change the title of this story to 'Genuinely Yours'. Just to let you guys know. :) okay enjoooooy! 

- bea

------------------------------------

Harry's POV

We were in the car on the way to the restaurant. Apparently we'll be interviewed whilst eating. Probably not the best plan our management has come up with. This should be fun.

She sat in the seat in front of me, arms crossed, looking out the window. Sighing I rubbed my eyes as shook my head. I couldn't help but stare ever since she came out of that dressing room. This might be unnecessary, but she looked extremely fit too. It was weird to think of her that way though. She wore a white loose top, with a tight skirt designed with golden sparkles. On her feet were 4 inch black heels that made her the same height as me. Her hair was curled, and she had her make up done just the way I liked it. I smiled to myself, remembering what I told Julliane before she got Jen ready. I asked her to make her makeup natural, and she did just that. I know this is wrong to say, but I've met girls that were way more gorgeous than Jenessa. It's just that she was different. Unlike other girls, she owned a special beauty; a unique beauty. My eyes were permanently glued to her for the past hour.

"Stop before to begin to drool," Liam whispered in my ear, chuckling quietly. I rolled my eyes, and turned away.

We took our seats in a booth, and took our orders. Quickly after that, we introduced ourselves to the people of "Lifestyles" magazine. Two women interviewed us. One named Clarissa and the other named Kim. Clarissa was a tall blonde who looked about in her twenties. The shorter one, Kim, had dark brown hair.

"Okay boys, all you gotta do is answer these questions and that'll be it! We know you have busy schedules so we'll be as quick as we can," the blonde one smiled. I swear I saw her wink at me. The lads and I nodded our heads in unison and we continued.

Jenessa's POV:

Dinner was good, although I stayed quiet during the majority of it. I was surprised at how good they remained throughout out the meal. To be honest, I didn't think they'd behave this well; only because we were eating at the same time though. Other than the fact that Niall 'accidentally' flicked his spoon at Liam, I'd say the food was quite pleasant.

The boys answered all of questions smoothly, as if they'd heard them all before. Of course, they've probably been in millions of these interviews. Makes sense. One question was about their relationship statuses. Now that I think about it, that subject hasn't come into any our conversations yet.

"Got a beautiful girlfriend," Liam smiled warmly, causing me to grin. Aw. She must be one of the luckiest girls in this world. That boy just has the biggest heart.

"Me too!" Louis answered. How does she keep up with him? She must have a big tolerance to stand that jumpy lad.

"Girlfriend," Zayn raised his hand. I could've sworn I saw Kim frown. I stifled a giggle and continued to listen.

"Single and strong! Looking for my princess," Niall said, quite proudly if you ask me. I grinned wide at this. It's amazing when people know that having a relationship isn't the most important thing in the world. But it was still incredibly sweet. Any girl would be lucky to have that Irish blondie.

"Still looking," Harry smiled sheepishly. The blonde, Clarissa, smirked at this. Um, no honey, that boy is too young for you. Me and the other four laughed silently. Harry looked down at his food and avoided eye contact. By the looks on the others faces, I could tell they were going to bring this up later.

"And I don't believe you have introduced your friend," Kim turned to me.

"Oh, she's a.. she's um, uh-" Liam stuttered.

"This my new assistant. Her name's Jenessa and she's new to the job," Simon interrupted quickly.

What?.. All of us look at each other confused but chose to ignore the situation. Although, you could feel a weird tension between us throughout the rest of the interview.

Soon, the interview ended and the two women left. We stayed silent for a while until Simon stood up. Before I could say anything, he said, "We'll talk about this later." We all nodded, and off he went to use the loo. A silence fell between us six. Breaking the quiet were Louis and Zayn's snickering. All of us stared at them with raised eyebrows.

"Did you see her wink at you?!" Zayn exclaimed laughing, holding on to his stomach. Well, that came faster than I expected.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" Louis said in between his laughter. We all joined in the laughter, all but Harry. Louis high-fived Zayn as they began to calm down.

"Oh hush up.." The curly headed boy rolled his eyes, avoiding our remarks. But you could see a tiny little smile forming on his lips as he talked.

"Whew.." Louis sighed loudly.

We stayed quiet on our phones until Simon came back. Leaving the booths, we made our way to the van. Once we were in Simon started spitting out his apology.

"I'm sorry Jenessa, I couldn't let them know who you really were. Agh, I'm such an idiot. I should've had Preston drive you home earlier..." he sighed.

"It's alright.." I said, feeling bad for him.

"Is she really going to be your new assistant?" Liam and Niall questioned excitedly.

"I don't know.. We'll see."

Oh God.

The whole rest of the way home, Zayn and Louis told Simon about the whole Clarissa winking thing. Harry ignored them and stared out the window the whole time. He's gotta admit, it was quite funny. I patted his shoulder.

"It's okay Haz, it's just a joke." I chuckled. He just smiled and shook his head.

"Did you enjoy today?" He asked.

"I guess so.. Except for the fact I had to dress up like this for one dinner... And I might be working for THE Simon Cowell," I responded with a nervous and a hint of annoyed tone.

"Well get used to it, it's going become a daily routine to be ready for anything. Simon does that a lot.." He explained.

"Does what?"

"Tell us about last minute plans," he said plainly.

"Ahh, I see. Well, that's just great," I replied sarcastically.

"And don't worry, you'll just do fine with the job. He won't be too hard on you, after what you've been through." He said.

After what I've been through?.. I just looked at him waiting for an explanation.

"Never mind," he shook the topic away. I faced my head to the ground. What does he know?

"You look absolutely stunning, by the way," he whispered.

My head swung so fast I think I almost got a whiplash. My face ended up being a little too close for comfort.

"I- Um, thanks.." I blushed and looked away again. He turned his head back towards the window and that was that. It was weird to be complimented by him. Of course I appreciated it, but it was still weird.