Chapter Five: Models & Photoshoots

OKAY IM SORRY IT TOOK ME LIKE TWO MONTHS TO UPDATE. School is seriously stressful. I finished writing this a billion weeks ago. ***I'm sorry if there are typos.*** I'm uploading from my phone. xp well, I hope you like this chapter. love you guys. <3 x

- bea

-------------------------------------

Jenessa's POV

I woke up the next morning hearing whispering in my room.

"Should we wake her up?"

"Aw she's snoring."

"Let's jump on the bed."

"Rip the blanket off her!"

"No! what if she sleeps like Harry?"

Ew, I don't sleep naked. That's unsanitary.

Still closing my eyes, I took the pillow next to me and threw it in the direction off their voices.

"Oh she's awake!"

I opened my eyes slightly and found them all in sweats watching me. Harry, of course, was shirtless, along with Liam. Taking the pillow under my head, I covered my face with it and groaned.

"WAKE UP!!!" Louis yelled shaking the mattress. I lay still, refusing.

"Or else.." he continued. Ignoring him, I stayed silent. Then they started whispering again. Please let me sleep.

My wish wasn't granted as they ripped my sheets off and began to jump the bed. This is going to be a long two months with them..

"IT'S TIME TO WAKE UPPP! IT'S. TIME. TO. WAKE. UUUP!" they yelled as they shook the mattress.

"OH MY GOODNESS," I shouted, attempting to sit up. As soon as they realized I was up, they plopped crossed legged on my bed.

"Good morning," Harry smiled cheekily. I couldn't help but stare at his bare chest. And those abs.. Holy crap, I need I stop. I gave them all a look and they smiled as if they were innocent. I lay back down lazily.

"Come on Jen pleeeeaaaase wake up!" Niall begged.

"What do you guys want?" I asked. They stayed silent. Sitting back up, I waited for them to respond. All they did was give each other guilty looks. "Well?" I pushed on.

"We.. Um.." Zayn began, but didn't finish.

"Breakfast?" Niall asked sheepishly.

"You know you can eat without me, right?" I informed them.

"Well, the thing is, none of us felt like cooking and--.." Louis looked at the ground.

"I am not cooking you breakfast," I stated.

"Please!! I'm starving!" Niall went on his knees. That boy really love his food.

Sighing, I rolled off the bed and made my way to the bathroom. "I'll be down in a few," I said.

They all cheered and pushed each other threw the door running downstairs. I shook my head and chuckled. Quickly I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun. I was just about to walk down 'till I realized I was wearing booty shorts. Great, they all saw. Maybe they didn't notice? Slipping on a pair of sweatpants, I made my way down the stairs.

"What do you boys want?" I asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Surprise us," Liam smiled.

After about 20 minutes, I successfully cooked enough bacon and eggs for all of us, with a little help from Harry.