Treehouse - Harry Winks

You were looking out of the window as you saw the buildings and landscape became clearer and bigger. The plane was starting to land and you were just mesmerized how beautiful the view was. You always loved Croatia. Coming back here was always the biggest treat. The summer just started and you couldn't wait to feel the warm sun on your face. You were ready to leave the stressful work behind and just be free for two weeks. Slowly, you let your eyes wander from the window towards the people inside of the plane. You looked at you friends who were chatting away and smiled at them. They were as excited as you to spend two weeks on the beach and just relax. The group was filled with totally different people. Couples who couldn't take their eyes of each other, singles who were ready to party and adventure, "normal" people and everything in between. Everyone was represented. The office worker, like you. The freelancer. The nurse. And the footballer. Your group was wide and you loved it. You grinned at all of them even though they weren't paying attention to you. The excitement was just too much.

After the plane landed, you made your way to collect the luggage. Everyone took their suitcases and you were still waiting. A few minutes later your giant blue suitcase made its way towards you and you prepared yourself to lift the giant thing from the band. You gripped the handle and tried to lift it, which wasn't really successful. "Wait, let me help you", a familiar British accent said on your left and lifted the suitcase from the band. "Thank you, Harry" you smiled at him and took the luggage from his hand. "No problem, Y/N" he said with a little wink. "Let's get to the cars and drive straight into the pool!" You nodded and strolled through the airport. As you stepped thought the doors, you instantly grinned like crazy. Finally you felt the warm sun on your skin that you missed so much. The pool would definitely be the first thing you'd jump into. You secured the luggage in the trunk and planted yourself on the backseat between your friends. Harry drove and his mate was on the passenger seat. After a few minutes of silence, you decided to lean forward and press different buttons. "Can I help you with anything?" Harry asked and observed your actions. "Yes you can actually. Put that thing on Bluetooth so I can get a bit of vacation feeling into this car!" you explained and pushed more and more buttons. "Left. Left. Further. Yeah. Yeah. Ah! See. There we go!" he nudged you. "Idiot!" you laughed, leaned back and put your summer playlist on. You were always good with Winks. You've known him over your best friend's boyfriend. Since a few years, he was a part of your group and you always had a good time with the British boy.

When you arrived at the large house, you hopped out of the car and jumped up and down. You were way to excited to finally get into the water and get tanned. With that in mind, you didn't care about your suitcase. You sprinted towards the house and made your way inside. The cute modern house was perfect. You could see the pool and the ocean from the living room and undressed yourself while you made your way towards the water. Thank god you already put your bikini on before. You just knew you couldn't resist. With that said, you hopped in and instantly your body relaxed. You felt the sun. The warm water. Everything was perfect already. "Ah. I see, you're enjoying yourself already, Y/N" your best friend laughed and leaned against the door. You just put your thumb in the air and floated through the water. After a few minutes of silence, you heard a lot of footsteps approaching. You knew what was coming. With a few screams of excitement, almost everyone followed you and jumped in the pool. You giggled at them and just enjoyed watching everyone. The guys couldn't resist to start playing with a football and the girls just watched, squealed and laughed when they got splashed with water.

The time flew by on the first day and before you saw it coming it was evening already. Some prepared dinner while you were only stealing some of the vegetables and snacked them. After a while you turned around and looked outside. "What is that up there in the tree? I didn't see that before." You questioned and made your way outside again. "That is called a treehouse. Kids play in it you know!" your friend joked. After you showed her the finger you made your way towards the tree. "Be careful! You don't know how long it's been since someone was up there!" your friend shouted and you just rolled your eyes. With a shout of "Thanks mum!" you slowly made your way up to the house. It was a small house of course but it was quiet cute. You used your flashlight on your phone to have a better look around. There were a lot of leaves in it and spider webs but it wasn't something you couldn't fix. What made your eyes almost pop out was the view. You were quite a bit up and you could perfectly watch the ocean and the lights all around the beach that people put on in their houses and gardens. You snapped a few pictures and decided to up again when it's still light outside. You took a few little steps back and screamed when you hit a body. "Oh my god. Why are you screaming? It's just me!" Harry laughed and put his hands up. "I thought you heard me coming!" You were breathing heavily. "Well. As you can see, I didn't. Oh my god I think I had a heart attack." Dramatically you put your hand on your chest and Harry smiled. "What were you looking at, drama queen?" You playfully rolled your eyes and pointed at the window. "The view is amazing" you said and stepped towards the window again. Harry followed you and carefully looked over your shoulder. "Wow. That is actually amazing" he whispered and you poked his said. "Thought I was lying?" you joked and he just grinned. After a few moments you carefully turned towards him a bit. Even with the night approaching you could still see all of his freckles and his brown eyes reflected the view you had from the window. You were thankful it was dark on the little treehouse because otherwise he would have been able to see you blushing. You cleared your throat and took a step back. "Come on. Let's get out of here." Harry agreed, climbed the ladder down first and you followed him. Before you reached the last step, you struggled a bit and Harry carefully placed his hands on your side to stabilize you. You were still red as a tomato and whispered a "thank you". Before he could say one more word, your friend called you for dinner and you made your way to the table as fast as you could.