Sex Therapy

Author: jesswritesthings

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/6122536

Summary:

Liam is seven months pregnant with twins and really wants sex – even if it's 3 am and he has an appointment at 9.

Work Text:

"Liam what are you doing?"

Zayn muffles groggily, hands immediately lifting up and holding onto Liam's hips as he feels Liam's weight on his lower abdomen. His eyes slowly open and when they do he's staring straight at Liam's seven month stomach. "Why aren't you sleeping? You have an appointment –" he cuts himself off to grab his cell phone off the nightstand, the screen reads 3:16am, "at nine o'clock." He tries not to sound so annoyed, but he only been asleep for forty minutes, he slowly sits up in the bed adjusting Liam on his lap to make sure he's comfortable.

Zayn starts to rub his stomach in small circles, feeling one of his babies kick where his hand is caressing. He smiles giddily, feeling one of his babies move will never get old to him. "Hm, are they giving you trouble?"

Liam shakes his head truthfully, because the babies aren't bothering him he's just horny. They haven't had sex since they found out Liam was pregnant, and even when the doctor said it's perfectly save and healthy to have sex Zayn still doesn't think they should. But Liam feels like he's going to die if he doesn't, especially since Zayn been home more often he can't even take out his toys.

"Just want you to fuck me please," Liam pleads hopelessly, lips forming into his infamous pout.

"Li, you know I don't want you to get hurt –"

Liam scoffs as he rolls his eyes, he knew Zayn was going to say some bullshit like that, "you won't hurt me or the babies, I fucked myself with my dildos plenty of times and i didn't hurt myself. So, please Zayn just fuck me yeah?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Li, especially since you're so far into your pregnancy."

He whines out annoyedly, grinding down slightly onto Zayn feeling him grow hard instantly, he smirks and continues, "you won't even have to do anything, I fingered myself in the bathroom before I woke you up and I just wanna ride you." He moans softly, Zayn's cock getting harder the more he rolls his hips down.

Zayn groans but gives in anyway, "fuck, you're lucky I love you."

-

He holds Zayn's throbbing cock in his hand, stroking it lightly as his hand glides up and down on it easily by the generous amount of lube he poured over it. He teases himself with it, rubbing Zayn's cock against his gaping hole, his breath is uneven and his eyes are hard to keep open but he loves feeling like it – gags for it most of the time to be frank.

"Are you gonna fuck yourself on it or am I gonna have to flip us over and fuck you?" Zayn thrusts upwards with a bit force making the head of his cock push in a bit stretching his rim slightly. Liam moans out loudly as his mouth widens and his head lolls back, he feels hot, really hot as he pushes the length of his boyfriend's dick into him, he automatically Impales onto it – it's so big stretching him out like this, there's a small burn but he can handle it but he doesn't move just yet; he has to get use to Zayn size as if it's his first time all over again.

He groans in his throat as air gets stuck and he choking a little as he tips forwards and digs his nails into Zayn's chest as he slowly starts his little movement. His hips roll in tiny figure eights, getting use to Zayn's big cock move inside him, it feels weird because it's been so long but he's also gagging for it –