Young and Beautiful 2

Part 2: Thug City

Summary:

Liam overhears a conversation between Zayn and Louis about how boring Zayn's sex life is getting. Liam misunderstands the conversation and thinks Zayn doesn't want him anymore, but on the contrary he just wants to add more spice.

Work Text:

"It's not that I'm bored with our sex..."

"You just want something else?" Louis cuts Zayn off. Liam stands outside his and Zayn's shared bedroom, listening quietly to their conversation. He can't help but feel his heart sink at what he is hearing.

"Yes!" Zayn throws his hands up in the air. "I don't know what it is, it's fulfilling but... I feel like something is missing." Zayn sits on their bed and Liam steps back a little into the shadows.

Liam can hear the bed squeak so he can only guess that Louis has joined him on the bed. "I think I can help you with your boring sex life. I can see that Liam is putting you to sleep; I've been telling you it was going to be a lot of work but you never really listen to me. You should know by now that I'm always right, Zayn." Louis chuckles.

"He's not putting me to sleep. We can't even sleep, really." Zayn mumbles.

"Putting you to sleep, early death same thing. What you need is to go out clubbing, forget about Liam just for the night. Pick up the hottest chick or guy, whichever. Glammer them, have the hottest sex you've ever had. Come back home and play housewife once again. Maybe drop the extra load while you're out there. Ya feel?"

"Drop the extra load..?" Zayn says slowly.

"Yeah. Drop it down. Bury it in the grave. Let it be gone. Away from here. However you wanna put it. Just get something new because it's getting boring. Something that makes your dick stand tall and proud every time it walks through the door. Someone that smells like chocolate and not like something delicious that makes me want to rip his throat out of his neck and drink all of his blood. Nope, not that just...." Liam thinks he's heard enough. He slowly backs away from the door, trying not to stumble on anything to let them know of his presence because he has a feeling with as much convincing from Louis, Zayn is finally going to dump Liam. All because Liam couldn't provide Zayn sexually.

Liam can't help the hurt expression that crosses his face. He thought his and Zayn's sex life was wonderful. He was getting the best orgasms in since... well forever really. Liam really loved the intimate face-to-face fucking. That way he could grip onto Zayn's hair and claw down his back when Zayn couldn't control himself and went all vampiric speed on him. He loved their sex, but apparently Zayn wanted something else... or someone.

Maybe Zayn needed something new, but with Liam. Maybe new positions, maybe the basics were getting boring? New positions.

The words rolled around on his tongue like a bad-tasting vitamin. Liam's bottom lip jutted out and his shoulders slumped because he only saw that Zayn was getting tired of him. He really should have expected it. They've been together for almost a year and of course Zayn would want someone new to have. Hell, Liam's really surprised it really lasted this long. Zayn's hot and Liam is just... Liam. He has forever and Liam is probably just a small speck of dust on his timeline. He really doesn't know where he's going to go after this. For obvious reasons, he can't go home. He's going to have to live on the streets. How's he going to say goodbye to Niall? And Harry..? and even Louis? Even though he's pretty sure Louis still hates him, Liam's going to miss him.

Liam tugged on his bottom lip and looked down at the floor. He wrung his hands together. Liam started to march to his bedroom before he realized that he just came from there and he wasn't going to be able to collect all of his things. Not that he had a lot. Zayn insisted buying all of his clothes but Liam really liked wearing Zayn's clothes. Now, he wasn't going to be able to do that.