Part 6

Yasmin POV

It is currently Tuesday 6:30am, I never wake up this early, but I knew for a fact that I wasn't going back to sleep. I climbed out of bed and I am met with my bare body. At first I am shocked and my mouth is completely wide looking at all of the purplish marks on my very light thighs and neck. Then I suddenly remembered what had took place the night before. And I immediately start to think about every detail .

**Flashback**
He ate me passionately like it was his purpose I could tell that this is how he wanted to release his anger. I looked down at his very broad shoulders since he had my wrapped Antoine his neck as he was goin to work on my clit. He finally reached my room and sat me on the bed he reluctantly pulled away from my vagina and started to passionately kiss me. He took control on how are tongues were moving he took one of his free hand and caressed my very hard areola as the other one traveled down to my thighs and smoothly rubbed them before he opens them. He started to make his way down slowly while leaving a trail of kisses he then proceeded to suck on my skin he reaches my extremely soaked thighs and began to bite on the while taking his free hand to play my my very moist vagina he then grabs me by my-

YASMIN-My mom
**Flashback over**

I am interrupted by my thoughts when my mother yells my name I sigh and through on my robe I make sure that non of my hickeys are showing before making my way to her room.

"Yes mother"

" I thought I heard you moving around, what are you doing up so early?"-My mom

" Just couldn't sleep anymore I guess, what about you?"

" I am just getting home sweetie"-Mom

" oh well I'm going to go get ready for school"

"Yeah hunny only 5 more months to go and then you're done"-mom

I just smile and walk out I am so ready to graduate and get up out of there. Like the really doing to much why in the duck should I have to go to school for an entire four years AFTER middle school high school is just one big joke literally and I'm so sick of attending it it's like I am depressed having to come here. Outside of school I am honestly the best version of me that I could possibly be so with that being the case I came to the conclusion that the issue isn't me, it's high school.

Snapping out of that I decide to hop in the shower after I take my shower, brush my teeth, and wash my face I head back into my room and see it now 7:30 AM . I decide that today I would like to dress a bit I throw on some light ripped jeans and white shirt with the work bike written in it in red and my all red air maxes. I put on my gold necklace and hoops then I spray in deodorant and perfume I apply my gloss to my lips and put it into my pockets and I head out the door.

At school

I am currently in my second period and since I took all of the classes that I needed to take earlier this year I only have about 4 classes on Tuesdays- Friday's. I am almost done with my work when the kids started to make loud and unnecessary noises I throw in my AirPods and start to play my music. I look up and the teacher mouth at to me "thank you for being such a good student" I simply give a small smile and continue to do my work. I was taught to not let what goes on around you stop you from doing what needs to be done.After I finished my paper i immediately turned it in and returned back to my desk which was directly in-front of the teacher desk.

I looked at the clock and noticed that I still had ample amount of time left. The phone ringed and it was another teacher I'm assuming asking if his class could join he said it was only a few in there and my teacher said yes. Like please be serious you can't even control this one what makes you wanna invite more people to it what an embarrassment. And of course it was players from the basketball team the ones everyone knew even me. I decided to just ignore their presence since I had an image to upkeep in this class. But I knew that shut was not going to work when these muthafuckas decided to fill in the seats around me.

"Oh okayyy Yasmin in this class"- Quito

" Yesssirrr Yasmin"- Roberto

"WHATS UP YASMINMMNNN GIRLLLLLL" Tk

I continued to listen to my music even though it wasn't turnt up loud I acted as if I couldn't hear them. Which didn't really give them a hint so Tk came and tapped me and I took out my earbud as if I didn't hear them before

"I said wassup yasmine GIRLLLLL"-TK

I just simply gave him a tight lip smile and kept it moving. Then they started talking amongst them selves about boy stuff I guess. All of the thirsty girls were now looking this way and kept making excuses to come over here. One of the heffas even tried to talk to me like girllll we ain't neva did this shit before why you thought today was the day. Got my area smelling like ass and apples. The boys started talking about some party that they were throwing and everybody in the class went nuts. I simply just kept listening to my music one of the boys asked me if I was going to attend and I acted as if I don't hear them.

They tapped me to get my attention and just as I was about to respond Siri started to talk through my headphones and it low key caught me off guard. I start listen and she says " Text message from Daddy😍 heart with stars..... Yo ugly"

And I was past confused because who the fuck was texting me? I open the thread and type my message.

Daddy😍💖

Yo ugly
Read at 10:00am
Who is this
Read at 10:03am

The nigga that snatched Yo soul last night
Read at 10:03am

My heart dropped to my ass I knew exactly who this was but how in the fuck.....

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES PLEASE ITS LATE

HEYYY GUYS JUST A LITTLE FILLER THINGS WILL START TO MOVE FASTER AND GET MORE INTERESTING. PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND VOTE. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING SO FAR👀😌😌

-PRETTYK💖