Part 4

It's is currently 4:11 p.m and I am just rooming through the different channels on the tv bored.
I decide to walk to the corner store and get me a lil snack. I approach the store and in the parking lot I see a 2020 all black BMW  I continue to walk and I see that it's a group of niggas standing at the corner store smoking and passing around one lil piece of blunt it's just ghetto.

I walk further and they try to get my attention a crackhead approached me and opened the door for me I thanked gave him a small smile and a dollar. I went straight to the juice aisle and got me a green apple Snapple I smell some real good cologne but decide to ignore it can't be no sugar baby. I walk to the next aisle and as I am bending up from picking up my chips I bump into somebody and of course it's him  ion even know the dude name. His face held a tight mug. I just mentally roll my eyes while taking in his appearance he looks good he actually had on a suit and tie he was dressed really good and I honestly didn't expect it.

I just decided to go ahead and speak up since he clearly wasn't going to.

" Excuse me sir"

With that I left and went to the next aisle I decide that I want some powdered donuts I grab my items and head to the counter. I smell his signature cologne behind my he tells the clerk that he gots it and proceeds to pull out his wallets.I argue against that don't need him thinking I owe him. Or that he hold some typa weight because he bought me a juice and some donuts.

"Shorty quit being so difficult and just let me pay"

" Naw that's okay, I got it."

" both of you it go you're holding up my line I will take care of it"

I decided to throw the $5 that I had on the counter and walk out . I felt rich asf yessirrr he followed me and I just kept moving. I could feel his eyes rooming my body like it we are in public so you mind.

" You want a ride ugly ass"

"No fucked up shoes"

It started to rain as I began to walk and I was like fuck but I'm still going to walk I just have to pick up my pace. He pulled up beside me and told me to get in I decided to decline the offer he was indeed a stranger.
He stops the car and hops out he opens the passenger side and puts me and as he put the seatbelt on for me I can't help but to think what a wonderfully polite kidnapper. He makes his way back over to the driver seat and looks over at me for a few seconds before speaking.

" where are you going "

" Home"

" You wanna tell me where that's at smart mouth"

" I don't have a smart mouth and I don't know if I feel very comfortable with giving a stranger my address"

" girl don't nobody want you"

Damn he don't want me

"I live at 111 Apple Snapple st"

With a simple head nod he pulls off and blasts his music. I wonder what he does and how does he affords all of these luxury cars. I'm either riding around with a drug dealer or a killer. I need to hurry up and get out of here. I am token out of my thoughts by my body shivering I guess he notices because he turns on the heat. I pay attention to the roads and streets just staring at nothing in particular. I am snapped out of my trance by his phone ringing loudly. He doesn't seem happy with the news he receives he says that he is on his ways and makes a sharp U-turn.

I am confused on where he think he is taking me but also a lil too scared to speak up. His face a lip angry looking plus I have nothing else better to do I decide to drift off to sleep. I wake up to him shaking me I didn't even noticed I was this relaxed. I stepped out of the car and he closes the door for me. He then proceeds to walk ahead of my into this big glass fancy restaurant.

I really didn't like the fact that I followed him in here I hate following behind people. He is greeted by many of the customers and employees he responds back formally and respectfully. He starts to talk to a few of the employees and I just sat there feeling like a sad lost puppy. He most of noticed how uncomfortable I was because he told one of the workers to take me up to his office. We took the elevator up to his off and walked down a long hallway that had lots of doors. We turned down another that had one single big black door on the end that read "Mr Johnson".

The employee leads me and and tells me to make my self comfortable and leaves. I didn't want to invade his privacy so I just sat in his chair. It was a black chair that looked like leather but felt just like cotton. It was so comfortable and before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep again. I wake up by someone shaking me I remembered that at the corner store they called him "killa"Or the name tag on his desk reads " Detorian Johnson".

" You fall asleep a lot, you got a job?"

" no"

"Why don't you"

"I had one my sophomore year and it really didn't go as planned"

" you mean to tell me just because you didn't like the shit you quit"

" not necessarily "

" well what are you saying?"

" You know how people be like if you don't like the job don't force yourself to"

" That's no excuse "

" Yes it is it wasn't working for me so I want about to force it"

He was getting to me extra hard not everybody had the money like him and I know he either got it from his family of since he went by "Dee" in the streets then that's exactly what it meant he was in the streets. Not everybody can just sell drugs and start businesses like him.

" so how you expect to get around in life with that mentality"

" I only have a few more months left of high school then I graduate after that I plan on becoming a home health aid then I want to pursue a nursing career in the labor and delivery field I really want to own my own realtor company"

"yo young ass still in high school"

At this point I was just ready to go.

" what your name"

" having a conversation with a complete stranger ain't they teaching y'all ass bout stranger danger?"

I was pissed at this point

" Can you take me home sir"

" can you tell me your name little girl I needa know in case they set up a amber alert"

" Yasmin Williams"

"And how old you is"

"17"

"Yeah let's go, can't believe I let yo young ass up in here"

I just mentally rolled my eyes we got in the car and he took me home before I got out I thanked him and closed the door before he could respond I was just ready to take a shower and go to sleep.

-Hi guyss let me know how you like the book please comment and interact as well as throw in ideas please excuse all mistakes ❤️❤️
-PrettyK 💕💕

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA: _kyla_000