Part 8

Anna's POV

I had just got off the phone with Yasmin who always act like she too good to kick it with me. She just acts too boujie and this whole she's single and will never get a man. I just decide to forget about her for the night I don't need that negative energy. I am still pissed that my brother decided he wanted to fuck her and not me I have been waiting for that to happen to me and her ugly ass decided to come in between us. Yes that was my biological brother but I didn't care she isn't really my cousin out moms just grew up together but she still should have shown me loyalty.
Deciding to shake her off for real this time I decide what I'm going to wear.

Walking into my closet I strip off my clothes and notice a green and yellow looking stain in my underwear then I decided to smell it the smell of fish and ass instantly hit me and I gagged I was literally on the verge of throwing up, nothing a lil perfume and fa breeze can't fix. I start to look at my options and decide that I'm going to pop out and be the flyest bitch in there. I guess I'm glad that Yasmin not going I know for a fact dee going to be there and I been wanting to get at him and his crew I want all of them or at least whoever will take me and she knew that. Tonight I am going to get with him. I think that since I'm going to get him tonight I should take a shower.

After I finished my shower I am back in my closet and trying to figure out what I am going to wear that way I can catch Dee's attention I know plenty girls were going to be throwing themselves at him so I had to stand out. I think I'm imma pull out the white furry coat even though it's hot here imma still pull it out.
My theme gone be all white and imma gonna have my gold jewelry on and my orange purse orange shoes, and my white shades. I look at myself in the mirror and instantly get happy with my appearance he gone want some of this or at least they all gone wanna taste me and imma tell them to line it up.

 I look at myself in the mirror and instantly get happy with my appearance he gone want some of this or at least they all gone wanna taste me and imma tell them to line it up

10,756 likes
Anna_loves. Rock that all white when I'm feeling Godly.
PRECISEM_  😍😍😍
BIG_Yas GO OFF THENN 😍😍💖😘🥰

I mentally rolled my eyes at Yasmin comment and exited out the app. My girls had just arrived so it was time to head out I made sure to spray plenty perfume.

**Dees POV **

I had just walked into the club party and this bitch was packed asf literally. I headed straight to the section where my boys was at dapped them up and took a seat. Immediately bitches started to run up to our section I was completely taken off guard when a big booty ass stripper started to throw that shut back on me.

"Come on baby make that shit clap a lil harder"-Que

"Yessir show me yo mama made a hoe"-Gunna

I just shook my head these niggas was funny asf. I liked the way her ass was jiggling in front of me. I started to rub in her ass she bent over and started making it clap. Then she reached her hand to the back and slapped it. She plotted down in my lap and started to grind on my dick and I ant gone lie my shit install got hard she stood up and asked me if I wanted to go to the back room and handed me my drank baby you not gone get me Ian drinking that shit but we can slide to the back I told my boys what was gonna go down and they said they was right behind me. We all walked to the back with our strippers and went into separate rooms.

I sat on the couch and she instantly went to unbuckling my belt. She she unzipped my pants and pulled out my erected dick. She took as much as she could into her mouth and was struggling. She called in her friend to help.

"Anna come and help me handle this big black dick"

They both got on there knees and went ham on my dick sucking like they ain't have no teeth in their mouth.

"Fuck"

"Shiiiit"

They was sucking me up for boutta hour before I busted on their faces. They some nasty hoes I watched as they liked my nut off each other faces . I watched and told them to swallow that shut and I checked that it actually went down I was not boutta get trapped with no kids from some hoes. I stood up used one of the bitches hair to wipe my dick off zipped up my pants and threw them $5 to share so they didn't feel special. After checking my pockets to make sure all my keys and cards were there I opened the door to leave and I seen my niggas doing the same. We all decide to dip and go home so that's what we did.

Heading out to the parking lot one of the hoes who just sucked me up asked to go home with me.

" Babe you was just gone leave me like that?"-Hoe

"Bitch you smoking door if you think yo how ass coming with me I just seen you like my nut off a bitch tongue"

"Don't act like you don't know me"-Hoe

"Girl who tf even are you"

"Anna your wife"-Hoe

I just dapped the Que and Gunna up who were laughing at this crazy bitch and hopped in my car as they did the same we all pulled off in different directions and headed home once we all texted in the group chat to let each other know that we made it home I showered and went to bed I was exhausted.

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

HEY GUYS PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE💖
ALSO HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER?
SORRY I HAD TO DO OG D LIKE THAT
-PrettyK ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON INSTA:k.preshaa