Part 30

3days later....

Yasmin POV

It is currently 2:00pm and I am at Asia's school, she is getting and award  today honoring how smart and kind she is.

I haven't heard from Dee in the last 3 days, I fully admit that I was wrong for putting my hands on him. But he also was in the wrong, we are sitting on more than enough money. He is just being money hungry right now, if he didn't see anything wrong with what he is doing then he wouldn't have kept it from me.

I am snapped out of my thoughts by Dee coming into sight. I can't lie he looked extremely good and to say he didn't would be a fat ass lie.

"Daaaaa"-Layla said as she stumbled towards him with her thick thighs.

"Muahhhh Muahhhh muah"-Dee said as he kissed all over her face earning her beautiful laugh.

He made his way to me, but didn't say a word. He inches nexted to me and pulled the cover down on messiahs stroller. I looked down and he was wide awake.

"Heyyy daddy big man"-Dee said and just like Layla he started to laugh and stir in his stroller.

The fact that he wasn't even acknowledging me is what's killing me, I didn't do anything bad.

He picked up Layla and DJ and sat down.

He smelled good and I wanted to just have a simple conversation with him. Since I seen he wasn't going to say anything I decided to speak up.

"Do you have anything planned after you leave here?"

"Dee"

"There's no reason for you to be acting childish, we are both grown adults who have children together have you ever thought how-" I started to say but got cut of.

He turned to me and looked at me with rage in his eyes.

"This ain't got shit to do with us, quit making this about that. I'm here for my child"-Dee said and turnt away from me.

I gave him a weak " okay" and started to busy myself with messiah.

After about an hour the reception ceremony was over with and we are currently waiting for Asia so we can leave.

" Dadddy"-Asia said as she ran into his leg and hugged it.

" Heyyy my smart baby  girl"-Dee said as he put down DJ and Layla to embrace Asia.

" Heyy baby boy I said as I picked up DJ and kissed his cheeks.

" Daddy let's get out of here"-Asia

" Where you wanna go"-Dee

" To get ice cream"-Asia

" Anything for my big girl"-Dee

We all walked out to the parking lot and headed towards my truck.

" Mommy we driving daddy truck or yours "-Asia

"You guys can go with daddy, mommy is going to take Messiah home"

" No mommy you gotta come with us"-Asia

" Sweetie go with daddy"

"Please come have fun with us we getting ice cream everybody loves ice cream"-Asia

I just decided to give in I knew she would keep talking.

I watched as Dee grabbed messiah diaper bag and his car seat and lead us to his car. He loaded everyone up and I buckled myself in and waited for him to get in.