Part 23

*Yasmin POV*

It is currently 4:00pm and the girls have been gone for some time now. Dee is at the office doing work and meeting with clients he's been gone since 11:00am and I miss him. I decided to make him a nice home cooked meal since he deserves it. I made the nasty ass banana pudding that he loves so much and put it in the fridge to cool, I made potato salad, yams,greens, oxtails, rice,lima beans,macaroni,ribs,baked beans,and cornbread. I also whipped up a few cream cheese pies since that what I was craving. I made 3, because he swear he doesn't eat them,but whenever I make them they disappear. I am extremely excited to be able to eat all of my favorites tomorrow at the baby shower. I LOVE baby shower food it will always be on my mind.

I am currently transferring everything to the alumni pans and washing up the dishes. After I have done that, I sweep up the floor and begin to pull everything out the oven. I hear the motion alarm go off and quickly shuts off. I look over to the camera and see Mimi and Sierra just walking through my grass and shit. I thought about going to greet them, but I see no point since they're just going to let themselves in. As soon I put the last plate down the door opens.

"Ouu it smell good up in here babymama"-Mimi said as she walked in rubbing her stomach.

"Yesss I am in-love with the aroma"-Sierra

"Y'all just some hungry hoes"

"Lmaoo girl fuck you, give me a snack while we wait for the food"-Mimi

I simply nodded my head loving how that sounded, since I became pregnant it's like all I do is eat.
I went over and opened the lid to the baked beans. I absolutely love baked beans and macaroni together. Just as I was about to grab the spoon Dee comes through the kitchen.

"Mhm you got it smelling good up in here baby, but I could've cooked ion want you stressing out mama you know the doctor got you on bed rest for a reason "-Dee said as he came up behind me and started to kiss on my neck.

Not wanting to hear what he had to say I decided to change the subject quickly.

"Baby I missed you"I said as I turned around to embrace him. I could tell that Asia knew her daddy's voice. Anytime he spoke or touched my belly she would go absolutely crazy. Dee bent down to embrace my stomach and started to kiss it.

"Hey daddy baby, you missed me? Because daddy definitely missed his princess"-Dee

I smiled at how strong their bond was and she isn't even out of the womb yet. He grabbed my hand and put his other on my lower back. He led me to the table and made sure I was comfortable before walking away to fix my plate. I heard more voices in the kitchen and Que and Gunna came around the corner. I smiled at how they embraced Sierra and Mimi. They some dumb ass niggas truthfully, but I'm glad everyone worked it out. I know for a fact they could do better, but what matters is their happiness and you could physically see the effort put forth in the men. Dee returned with my plate and juice, we all ate dinner as a happy family and talked about the baby shower tomorrow and how we are patiently awaiting our princess.

* Dee POV*

It is currently 12:00am and I am up watching tv since I can't sleep. I look down at Yasmin who is using me as a pillow and smile. I ran my hands through her cornrows, her bonnet was on the floor. Since the wig was too tight she took it off. My eyes traveled down to her belly I let my hands rub her belly in circular motions.

My babygirl Asia will be here in 2 months and I am absolutely ecstatic. I can't wait to show her love and affection, and how a man is supposed to treat her. I want a huge family my goal is to bring them up to be powerful, independent, and smart.