Part 7

Dee POV

I was sitting in my office staring off at nothing in particular when my mind started to drift off to smart mouth with ha peanut head looking ass. I was snatched from my thoughts when my thot ass assistant came walking in. Always walking round here with them tight ass clothes she got a good shape she just to available. She start doing shirt to try and get my attention but I just payed her no mind. Until this bitch came came behind my desk my head shut up real quick and the hoe knew to back up. Irritated by her presence I quickly explain to her that if she ain't got shit important for me then she need to dip.

Clearly embarrassed about how I just turned her down she hands me papers to sign and I dismiss her on the way out I just happen to look up in her direction and my eyes landed right on her ass and I can't lie it was fat she see me looking and smirked. Immediately after she walked out the door reopened. And I instantly got irritated at the fact of her presence, not only that but at the fact she just broke my daydream. I hear arguing and I shoot my head up and see my niggas arguing like always going at it about something stupid.

"Are you on crack?"-Gunna

"Nope but after this conversation with you I'm boutta do me a fat ass line"-Que

"Nigga shut yo ugly ass up"-Gunna

" Nigga you posed to find me ugly I'm a nigga fuck typa gay shit you on?"- Que

I just busted out laughing because these niggas are really funny asf.

"That's not true, dee not ugly"-Gunna

I quit laughing so quick.

" Nigga don't you EVER IN YO LIFE feel like it's right for you to say that shit"

"Oh chill out, I'm just saying you look good for a man"-Gunna

" I swear to God this gon be my first and last time going through this shit with you quit looking at me before I beat yo ass ion even play like that"

" Alright imma chill"-Gunna

"Yeah smart move"

"Alright tell him Nikki look better than Cardi "-Que

"Not at all"- Gunna

" Bro yes she does "-Que

"Not to me"-Gunna

"At the end of the day they not checking for y'all so why y'all care"

"Nigga just tell us who look better"-Gunna

"Right"-que

" Imma have to go with Nikki"

"Yessir"-Que

"Y'all tripping"-Gunna

"Anyways why y'all niggas here"

"No reason in particular just chilling"-Gunna

"Oh that's what's up"

"What we getting into tonight"-Que

"Ian got no plans so it's whatever"-Gunna

" nigga don't yall ass got a girlfriends"

" okay and"- They both said in unison

I just brushed it off they some fools man.

"Qt throwing a party tonight at the club"-Gunna

Alrigght in Down. They started talking but I tunes them out my mind drifted to smart mouth again and I decided to hit her up.

                Ugly smart mouth ass lil girl

                                               Yo ugly
                                         Read at 10:00am
Who is this ?
Read at 10:03am
The nigga who snatched
Who snatched yo soul
Read at 10:03am

**End of conversation **

Hell she acting like she don't know who this is for. I waited bout 25 mins for her ugly ass to text me back and she never did she too boujie I thought me and shawty had something going on but I guess not. Ion give everybody the tongue now she misses her chance on to the next.

"What time the party start?"

"7" -Que

"Damn why so early"

"Alright I'm boutta head and and get stuff together" I stood up and sapped them up we each went to the parking lot and went our separate ways.

Yasmin POV

It was almost time to go home and I was overly ready my bed was calling my name. I had decided to just completely ignore the fact that he had texted me because I knew exactly the type of nigga he was. He had one fye ass tongue though. The bus ride home was extremely quiet and honestly I loved days like this. I had finished all of my homework so I was just ready to go home and relax. I had finally got offf the bus and made it home I went to take me a 45 min shower and decided to do my lil pamper routine which consisted of a bubble bath with bath bombs, body scrub, exfoliating, applying masks to my face, lips, under eyes, lighting my candles, and I warmed up some pasta grabbed my water bottle and watched movies.

As I was watching ride along my phone started to ring I reluctantly answered and it was Anna who I really didn't feel like talking to because I knew she would want me to get into some mess. She wanted me to go to some party at the club and I off top said HELL NO.
She tried to convince me so hard but I didn't budge I told her to be safe with her friends as well as alert and have fun she had a lil attitude but I didn't care she should understand that I didn't want to go.

I pulled the covers over me and got comfortable before I decided to let sleep take over me.

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

HEYY GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING YO BE REALLY INTERESTING. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE AND FOLLOW💕

-PrettyK ❤️