Part 28

Yasmin POV

I wake up bright and early to get started on things around the house. I roll over and stroll on my Instagram and Asia comes in between my arms.

"Good morning sleeping beauty"

"Good morning "Asia said as she yawned heavily

"Call daddy"-Asia

I clicked on his contact and FaceTimed him. I then gave her the phone and went into the bathroom to get ready.

Once I finished showering and brushing my teeth I returned.

"Tell daddy bye so you can wash you mouth and booty"

"Tell yo momma don't worry bout to booty"-Dee said which caused Asia to laugh.

"Bye daddy I love you"-Asia

"Daddy love you too princess"-Dee

They hung up and I grabbed Asia hand. I lead her into the bathroom and put her her into a high messy bun while she brushed her teeth and wash her face. I run her a bubble bath with bath bombs and flowers.
I bathe her about three times then let her relax in the water.

I go and get her some clothes and prepare a face mask for her.

I go into the bathroom and I couldn't help but laugh. She got her head on the headrest and she looks so relaxed.

"Alright come on mamas" I said as I drained the tub and picked her up with the towel.

I place her on the bed and cried her off I rubbed lotion on her skin and put her on a white Tee some black and white Nike joggers and her gold necklace.

"Alright mama how you want your hair"

"How are you going to do yours"-Asia

"Okay just a regular high ponytail to the back"

"That's perfect mommy"-Asia said as she grabbed my face and played with my cheeks

I kissed her cheeks "I love you baby"

"I love you too mommy you're the best mommy in the world"-Asia said as she hugged my neck tight

"Baby sit here and watch tv while I get you're siblings ready " I said as I turned on tv for her.

When I was finished getting everyone ready we all were matching with Asia I went and made them some breakfast.

Which was waffles and sausages, messiah even had a lol taste.

My baby boy gone be big all he do is eat and he is growing in size.

I load them up into the truck  and head over to my moms house.

I arrived and put my truck in park I gunned the horn for her to come and help me.

She looked through the window and I could tell she had a attitude from me honking. Once she realized I had her grandkids she ran out the house.

"Nanaaaa"-Asia said

"Heyyy my sweet babies"-My mom said as she started to unbuckle them and put the on the ground.

I grabbed messiah and headed inside right behind them.

"Nanaa cookie"-DJ

"Of course you can come get some cookies"-Mymom

I just sighed "ma they don't need anything sweet they just had syrup and waffles I said as I held onto messiah. She clearly didn't pay me no mind because Asia,DJ, and Layla returned with cookies.

She walked over to me and took messiah and started feeding him some too.

"So how you and Dee been"-My mom

"Gurlll"

"Hmm is that right"-Mymom

"You liked it when he slapped yo butt yesterday?"-Mymom asked which causes me to scrunch up my face.

"Well how you know"

"I talk to my son everyday"-Mymom

I just stopped paying attention and focused on Dora

"Y'all both love each other but is stubborn as hell for no reason"-Mymom

"Yeah you might be right suga"

"I'm serious, it ain't no reason y'all should be in this position right now, all it is just a lack of communication"-Mymom

"Yeah I know I told him I wasn't going into the shop that day, but ended up going in anyway and signed for a package that apparently been getting delivered there for the last-" she cut me off.

"Yasmin you were both wrong"-Mymom

"At the end of the day that's your husband and y'all took a vow that you need to follow. It's not like he did anything to genuinely hurt you, he just was trying to bring in money. I don't support it, but he saw it as his family needs it all I'm saying is just try to look at it from his point of view.

"I hear you ma, I know that we definitely need to have a conversation about this and that the kids are being affected about it. I don't want to loose my marriage over something that could be easily resolved"

"Just have a conversation about it I been praying about it, and I feel that one conversation will truly fix everything. I'm serious I have faith in it I don't even think it's going to be a long conversation. Once y'all get them I'm sorry and I was wrong and how much y'all love each other's in everything will start to flow perfectly."-Mymom

"Thank you mama"

"Of course sweetie"-Mymom

We spent the whole day at my mom and she got my to actually stay the night with her. We all piled up in her bed and she was not having it.

"Now why in the hell"-Mymom

"Don't act like you don't miss me"

"Not this damn much"-Mymom

"Pass me the remote please"-Asia said

"Here big booty" my momma said as she gave it to her

"Don't be boosting her head up to get knocked the hell out when she start acting fast"

"Girl bye, I said it to you"-Mymom

"And look how I turned out FAST AS HELL"

"You bettt watch you mouth"Mymom said as she popped me in it.

"Momma I'm grown I said holding my lip"

"Hold on sweetie"my momma said as she lifted Asia up off her.

I watched as she reaches down and grabbed her shoe
And pointed it at me.

" back talk me again you hea"-Mymom said

We ended up watching movies until we fell asleep. My momma told me she was gonna make me some of her good ole pancake in the morning so I'm excited.

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

-PRETTYK❤️