Part 24

Time Jump 5 months......

*Dee POV *

"Come on babygirl we gotta get you dressed for our big day"

I pick up Asia off of the floor and she looks me in the eyes and gives me the most adorable smile. I kiss her cheek and she goes absolutely crazy. I loved how Asia embraced me and her mother . She literally lights up whenever we call her name. Having a child is the real definition of unconditional love. I like how she buries her face in my neck and follows me around like a puppy.

I snap out of my thoughts and see that Asia is still looking at me and smiling so hard that drool is coming out of her mouth. I laugh at her and wipe the drool with my thumb.

I knock on the door that read off "Mrs.Johnson". The door swings open and all of the ladies jump on my ass about seeing the bride before the wedding. Of course Yasmin had to let them know what was up.

"Hmm lets not do too much on my man"-Yasmin

"Girrrl you swear defend him"some random bridesmade

"Always and forever"-Yasmin

Asia hears her mama voice and damn near jumps out of my arms. Yasmin gets up from her seat and struts towards me, even with her hair pent up and a simple rob on she looked amazing. Once she is in reaching distance Asia leaps towards her. I look down at her pregnant belly and smile hugely. One thing bout it we pushing these babies out back to back. My soon to be wife is 4 months pregnant, we conceived again a few weeks after Asia was born.

"Mhm sexy face"-Yasmin said as she came in for a kiss

"And that's why you on baby number 2"-Yasmin mom

"Nah.it's cuz I got this super soaker and gripper"-Yas

I busted out laughing like everyone else in the room, when Asia started looking at me and laughing we all cooed. She really be acting like she know what's going on.

"Girrrl"-Yasmin mom

"Ion mind"-My mom

"Right, give me all the grand babies"-Yasmin mom said as she took Asia from Yasmin.

"Bye papa I gotta get into this dress and make yo mouth drop"-Yasmin

"You already make my mouth drop baby"

"I love you papa"-Yasmin

"I love you more" I said as I gave her a kiss and rubbed her belly.

Few hours later.....

*Yasmin POV *

As I walk down the aisle with my mother by my side I start to tear up. I look down briefly to catch the tear drops. I look back up to see Dee with this big as smile one his face. I start to scan the crowd and see Anna with a clique of girls. Anna was looking at me with a big smile on her face. The smile didn't read off 'I'm happy for you', but more of I'm boutta fuck this shot up.

I ignore it and continue to walk, my mom turns to me and kisses my cheek.

"I so proud of the woman you have become, thank you so much for blessing me with grandkids. I want you to remember that I will always be here for you, no matter how old you may get. I am here for a lifetime, whenever you need me I'm just one phone call away. I love you Yasmin"-Mom