Part 10

**Yasmin POV **

I woke up at 7:15 took my 45min shower and came out the bathroom smiling hard as hell. ITS FRIDAY BITCHHH I do me a lil twerk in my mirror while sticking out my tongue. I bust out laughing at my self when I catch a glimpse of how crazy I look my hair was all over my head. I decide that I want to get cute today but also simple. I pick up my phone and call Anna to see what she been up to lately.

"Hello"-Anna

She instantly snapped a photo of me and I looked a mess, but a cute mess so ion care.

"Hey boo, what's up"

" Nothing."-Anna

Off the back I could tell she had a new attitude but decided to ignore it. Since I seen she had gotten her hair done I  decided to compliment her she always gets in this mood where she acts funny.

" Okay I see youuuuuu You hair cute girllll"

" Yep"-Anna

I just hanged up because ion got time for this. I looked my phone but instantly picked it back up to unlock it when it started to go crazy. I open up my Instagram to see Anna posted the picture of me like I thought she would to try and embarrass me but I knew she was pissed right now because everybody was liking it. I looked at the picture and liked it I was cuteeee when I wake up.

  I looked at the picture and liked it I was cuteeee when I wake up

I walk into my closet and see what imma throw on today. I decided on wearing my grey two piece set with my Gucci  slides. I put it on my bed and lotion my self down I apply my deodorant and perfume then I decided to throw on a black wig and wear it down I slip on my clothes look in the mirror and am satisfied with my look I grab my bag and everything I need and head out the door.

 I put it on my bed and lotion my self down I apply my deodorant and perfume then I decided to throw on a black wig and wear it down I slip on my clothes look in the mirror and am satisfied with my look I grab my bag and everything I need and head...

  I arrive at school and am extremely happy with the fact that today is early release and I was going to zip through the day.

                        **Anna POV**

I roll my eyes at all of the attention that she is getting from these people. She isn't even that cute why would they choose her over me. I just decide to keep it moving and go and see if Dee posted on his Instagram. I search for hours checking to see if he has any social media's and does not I wonder why. I roll over and look it the time I spent nearly all morning focusing on him and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am glad that I graduated from school two years ago well maybe my farther payed my way through but I still got my diploma now I'm just pretty much living off of them like the princess that I am. I decide it is to early for me to still be in the house I take me a quick shower and meet up with Alicia.

When I arrive to Alicia house she isn't there I text her and she tells me her and her mom won't be back until later tonight. Just as I turn to leave I am met with her fine ass daddy who I instantly get on my knees for before I started to suck I looked him in his eyes and said "Did you miss me baby"

"Mhmm yeah Anna"

Just when I was about to take him all in  Alicia and her mom walks in. We both jump up and look at them to see what they will say.

"Alicia I thought you wouldn't be back til later"

"Our stylist and nail tech canceled so we just decided to do it tomorrow"Alicias mom

"So you like to suck my husbands suck huh"Alicia's mom

" It's just he's so handsome, I can't help myself"

"That's the same thing I said"-Alicia

Her mom started to grab my hand and all four of us walked to the room. Everyone took their clothes off and Alicia started to stroke her fathers piece while her mom kissed him.

                              **Alicia POV**

This bitch stank why in the hell would she come over her smelling like that I just rolled my eyes and started bobbing my head faster to satisfy my farther completely ignoring her. She like a sister to me so I told her to come with me we went to the shower and got all clean then we went back to join my parents now everybody was on the same page.

                     **Yasmine POV**

We are currently loading up on the bust to go home and I am extremely happy now we only have 3 weeks of school left and I am so happy with how my life is turning out. School is what's bringing me down honestly when I finish everything will be just fine.

I close my eyes and think of all of the events that have happened not just in my high school span but my entire life and how they have and will always affect me. To say that I am proud with my improvements is honestly an understatement. I just stare off at nothing in particular watching at how fastly everything is moving before it's time for me to get off I tell my bus driver by and start walking. I'm glad I don't have a far walk it's just I have to go up two flights of stairs. The apartments are very nice but it's outside based meaning no elevators but I'm not complaining doing a lil workout.

I am at my door when my neighbor approaches me and I keep it short and simple with his old nasty flirty ass. I enter the apartment lock the door back and take in how it look it isn't dirty but it's been a lil minute since I deep cleaned and I also need to wash some laundry we're going going on a mini vacation next week so I need to make sure I have enough clothes. Before I can be productive in any way I need to take a nap I strip out off my dirty school clothes and hop on bed I put the fan in my face and throw the covers over me before I let sleep take over.

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

Hello, I hope you are enjoying so far. I ask that you vote for each part that way I'll know that you're actually enjoying as well as follow.

-PrettyK💕