Part 29

Next day....

Dee POV

I walked into some straight bullshit yesterday with Que and Gunna. Had bitches lined up claiming I was the daddy. Fuck typa shit was that had all them hoes their that they be fucking on. One of the girls showed me pictures of Yasmin and said she had been talking shit and cheating. I knew Anna was telling a damn lie I only knew the bitch name bc she kept talking.

The thing that hurt me the most was the fact that I hooked up with a few of them in the beginning before me and Yasmin got serious. I don't understand how I'm supposed to tell her that I fucked yo badly.
I never wanted to hurt her, I love her she means the world to me. I'm just now realizing that arguing was so fucking stupid. I wish I could take all of this shot back Yasmin for my heart and I was lying to her damn near our whole marriage. I never got out of doing illegal shit. I just came down a notch, I used to sell coke, molly, and guns.

And my baby was right I had no business selling weed especially the amount that I'm selling. I'm just thinking how all them hoes swear they kiss was mine. It was no need for me to even test because I never slept with them, they just gave me head. My house keeper the only one who was able to get my semen and I just watched the bitch to see what she would do.
The home tried to take it to the clinic and use it. That bitch had me fucked up, she would've be a single mother fucking round with me.

I open up my liquor and just start to drink trying to just figure out how I could drink away all of my problems.

                                Yasmin POV

Mhmm Detorian fuckkk slow down. I watched as he jumped back across the room and came towards me I ran into the kitchen and ran around the countertop as he chased me around it. I ran into the living room and was lightly tackled by Dee.

"Mhmmm why you running from me mama huh"Dee asked as he bit my neck hard

"Dee do it again imma vampire"

"I want ice cream"-Asia

"I need to shit"-Layla

"Fuck I dropped it"-DJ

"Y'all talk too fucking much"-Messiah

"Oh shit their go a shark run mom"Asia

"Mommmmy"-Asia

"Mommm"-Asia

"Huh" I said as I rubbed on my eyes

"It's time to get up sleepyhead l, we gotta get an early start in the day"-Asia

I looked over at the clock and seen it was 7am. This exactly what I get for letting her get up with me on the weekends early.

"Girl you needa go potty so you can get ready for school"

"Mommy there's no school today"-Asia

"Yes it is baby it's Friday"

I get up we eat the breakfast that my mom cooks me and she gets asia ready for school and takes her. I stay at her house with the kids and take another little nap. Kids make you sleepy a lot, I haven't stepped foot in my shop in months. But I don't have to since I'm the owner plus I take care of the kids full time.
Me and Dee spend most of our time at the house and planning getaways with the kids.

I finally am up I take me a quick shower and round the kids up one by one to get them ready. My mom returns and tells me to just leave the kids here with her while I pop into the shop.  She also tells me about having an inappropriate dream while in her bed and I just laughed.

I jump into my car and head to the shop I make it there I'm no time. I pull into the parking lot and see that it is absolutely packed. That's what I like to see I thought as I stepped out and slid on my sunglasses.

I entered the shop and is greeted by many people as I do my walk through.

"Hello everyone, how are you all doing" I greeted and asked as I walked by customers and employees.
I went to the back to check out the cash records from the past few months and business is amazing. I don't feel guilty for not being here because I so worked hard as hell to get to this point. I deserve to make money while I'm sleeping.

I haven't really seen Mimi until today and she was in the shop with Anna I gave them a simple small and in return I received stank looks. Chile it be the flipping shit for me, but okay.

I finish reviewing paperwork and signing off on the things that I need to and head out.

I walked to my car and hopped in I immediately locked my doors and started my truck. I shoot Dee a quick text letting him know Asia has an award for completing school early next week. My babygirl is extremely smart her teacher wants her to skip a grade or two I told her I would think about it.

I pull back up to my  mothers and kick it with her until Asia is done completing her last Test to pass to the next grade. I go pick her up get the kids McDonald's and head home. We all eat take our baths and go to sleep.

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES
-PRETTYK❤️