Part 9

**Yasmin POV **

I am awoken by my alarm clock in go going off it is Thursday and the time is 7:30am I take me a quick shower and get dress I decide to just kept it simple I am extremely happy because that means tomorrow if Friday and it's only 21 more days till graduation and I am so ready. I throw on some colorful sweats, a white cropped fitted tee, and my white air forces I decided to put my hair in a bun and add some bangs. I spray on my deodorant, perfume, and I add some lip gloss and my studs and head for the door. When I was outside leaving my building a had a friend take my picture so I can post it.

 When I was outside leaving my building a had a friend take my picture so I can post it

35,459 likes      23,568comments

Sexy_t 😍😍😍
Bye-art 😍Come thru ❤️
Lisa-  🐱🐱🐱🥰

After replying back to as many as I could I got in the bus and walked into my first period class to get my day started I was already ready to go home.

                      **Anna POV**

Waking up satisfied with how my night went I was smiling to myself extra hard I was scrolling through my phone and decided to go into Instagram to see if my husband had posted and was completely disgusted when I seen that Yasmin hoe ass posted and she got everybody commenting and liking.  I mentally rolled my eyes and kept scrolling. After seeing that everybody was boosting her head up I decided to exit out the app and go and eat something. I instantly had the urge to pee so I went and handled that after handling my business I noticed my pee was stank as hell and but I didn't care water was nasty. I was happy because my underwear from last night was completely dry.

I did my lil happy dance to the kitchen and there sat my fine ass brother. Who looked at me in complete disgust that didn't bother me though he knew he wanted this. I got tired of him avoiding me so I decided to speak up.
" What's wrong big daddy"

He got up and left I just shrugged it off and started to eat his cereal. The maids came in to clean and cook and I was extremely happy because I was hungry asf.
I was almost done eating my cereal when my phone started to ring and my maid brought it to me it was my home girl Alicia.

" Heyy girl"-Alicia

"Heyy boo"

"Girl you seen what Yasmin posted"-Alicia

"Yeah with her ugly ass"

"She just posted because you posted last night"-Alicia

"Yeah she wanna be like me badly"

"You still be hanging with her"-Alicia

"Naw the hoe keep trying me so I cut her off"

" We should jump her"-Alicia

"Girl she hon beat our ass I can't fight"

"Damn you right well I gotta go it's some niggas over here"-Alicia

"How many"

"10"-Alicia

"You want some help with them"

"Girl come on you just wanna see me naked"-Alicia

"Lmao yes I do baby give me 15 mins"

"Alright bye"-Alicia

I hung up and went to quickly get ready I finished in 5 mins and headed out the door. Once I got there I seen that they had already started without me and I was a bit salty but quickly shook it off when a group of them came to me I instantly took off my clothes and got in my knees I was about to show them that my mama made a hoe.

                      **Dee POV **

I woke up and was tired as hell but at the end of the day it's money that needs to be made. I rolled over and hopped outta bed my house keeper walked in and froze she seen my morning wood peeking through my boxers she walked over got on her knees and started to go crazy on my wood. Since I ain't have none in a minute I decided to give her a lil taste I slid in her shit ain't grip me how I wanted it to but it was aight. After I gave her a lil 45 min quickie I decide to stop I snatched the rubber off and threw it into the trash. "Wash my sheet" was what I told her before I headed to the bathroom to get ready.

                     *Rita (House keeper) POV*

I laid on his bed taking in his sheets he didn't understand how much I wanted him and I was finally happy that I got him after years of him turning me down. It was the best that I ever had I want to matter to him I want to marry him I grabbed the condom out of the trash that was filled with his cum and tied it up I quickly put back in my clothes and slipped the bag into my pocket I stripped his sheets and headed out of the room to finish cleaning. He was going to be mines. I was going to have al of him.

                                   *Dee POV *

I took me about a hour long hot shower hopped out brushed my teeth and ran some hot water onto my face. I then headed into my very large walking in closet to see what I was going to step out in today. I decided to just keep it simple since I didn't plan on doing much today. Once I was dressed I sprayed my signature Gucci cologne and headed out the door.

 Once I was dressed I sprayed my signature Gucci cologne and headed out the door

                              10 hours later......

I have been sitting in my office all day signing off on paperwork and orders as well as restocking. It was now going on 9:00pm and I decide that I would stay just as few hours longer I stayed I wasn't going to do a lot of work today but once I get started I can't stopped I handled work up to months from now. That's the best part of working for yourself you get to decide how much work you do and when you work. I finally called it quits I went down stairs to see it was just my assistant manager there and she was taking me she was heading out to we made sure everything was put and locked up correctly of course her hoe ass was flirting but I wasn't in the mood I got in my vehicle and went home I showered and went to sleep I was tired as hell.

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

Heyy guys hope you are enjoying so far. Please vote and follow💕
-PrettyK 💕