Part 14

**Yasmin POV**

I wake up because of my alarm going off but I ignore it. I was extremely comfortable Dee smelt and felt so good. He reached up and turned my alarm off. I was waiting for him to wake me up but he didn't I heard about and looked up to him sleeping again. I closed my eyes and went right back to sleep about a hours later I feel someone shaking me. I groan and open my eyes to see Dee rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Get up baby get ready for school"-Dee

" But I don't wanna gooo"

"But you have to"-Dee

"But I want to stay with you"

I snuggle deeper and hug onto him tighter.

"Okay baby let's make a deal"-Dee

I just stare at him.

"You gone make a deal with me baby?"-Dee

I shook my head yes.

" You go to school today I'm gonna bring you lunch and pick you up from school"-Dee

"You like that deal?"-Dee

"Yes"

"Okay get ready imma take you to school"-Dee

I walked away still sad at the fact I couldn't lay up with him. But I knew he was right I have to go to school. I walk into my closet and decide to throw on a jogger suit I set that in my bed and hopped into the shower and did my hygiene. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel around me and into my room. I dropped the towel and Dee's eyes roomed my body I cheesed at him and he quickly occupied hisself. I throw on my bra, underwear, deodorant, jogger suit, and spray some perfume. I grabbed my sneakers and put them in my feet I added lip gloss to my lips and did my hair.

Dee walked up to me and kissed my lips, but I didn't kiss back

Dee walked up to me and kissed my lips, but I didn't kiss back. He pulled away and lifted me in the air upside down and started to tickle me. I started to laugh and beg him to stop. He put me in the bed and towered over me. "Yasmin baby please lose your attitude remember our deal bad". I sighed and threw my arms around him. I leaned forward for a kiss and he deepened it. I threw my legs around him and let a moan slip. He quickly got up and told me that I'm going to be late. He grabbed my bag for me and we headed out the door and to his car.

We were currently at Burger King because I haven't had their breakfast in forever. We host our food and head into the school parking lot. I still have time left so he parks and we eat. I'm still kinda pissed he making me go to school. We finish and i gather the trash but he tells me not to worry about it. I leaned over to give him a kiss he ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I smiled.

"Bye papa"

" Bye mama, I'll be back at 11:25 okay?"-Dee

I got of his car and entered the school halls and he FaceTimed me and told me to stay on the phone with him the whole day. I told him my phone was going to die so he went and got a portable charger. I popped in one of my AirPods and headed to class.

                              A few hours later...

I am currently in my 3rd period class  and I have 3 mins til lunch. I over hear Dee coworker say he has an important meeting to go to. He instantly declined and says he has lunch plans, but I don't want me to affect his work.

" It's okay"

" Naw Yasmin don't worry about it"-Dee

" Baby jut go yo the meeting I can have lunch with you some other time. Your business is extremely important just like your meeting for it so you have to go just like me with school"

He chuckled and reluctantly gives in he ioffers to have me food dropped off and I decline but he insists. For lunch I he had a worker bring me a salad with turkey, chicken, egg, bacon, and sunflower seeds with a nice tall water. And it was so good I had never had a salad that good before. After lunch I head to my next period class which is 5th period and so on.

After a extremely long day at school the bell rings and Dee texts me to tell me he's up front. I spot him waiting outside of his car for me. I ignore all of the stares he's getting and all the thirsty lil girls. I run straight up to him and give him a hug he takes my backpack and kisses my forehead he opened my door for me and I get in.

On the ride home I get a Group FaceTime call from Sierra and Mimi we talk about nothing in particular and just laugh together. We take note on the fact that we need to get together Friday. I mentioned to them a sleepover at Dee's house and he shoots his head in my direction .

"Keep your eyes on the road player"

He chuckles and pays attention to the road he places his hand on my thigh and vibe out. As we are pulling up to my building I end the call. We go to my room and I strip out of my clothes and head for the shower halfway through Dee joins me. I couldn't help but to look at how big he was. It dangled down to his mid thigh. He gave me a smirk and proceeded to wash himself I got out and went to my room to get dressed. He walked in the room and does the same. We order food and cuddle up and watch movies we get comfortable I scooted closer to him and star ti caress him he slips his hand in my pants and grabs my pearl and drifts off to sleep. I looked over his face and smiled I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

PLEASE VOTE ABD FOLLOW
-PRETTYK💕