45

After becoming a fugitive, a lot of things changed for Ana

After becoming a fugitive, a lot of things changed for Ana. She had buzzed her hair to a pixie directly after going on the run and dyed it dark brown. It was definitely different than what she was used to and it took her a while to grow accustomed to it. In addition, Natasha bleached her hair and cut it, while Steve started to grow his beard out. Soon, Ana's hair started to grow and now it was to her shoulders.

There were a few times where she had asked Steve if it were possible for them to check on Bucky's status but he said it would be too dangerous. At first, Ana didn't ask about him. She was having a hard time coming to terms of her grandmother's death. Not because she blamed Bucky in any way, but because Ana wasn't able to forget it. It would always be engraved in her mind. The more and more she remembered it, the more she came to terms. She would read her grandmother's lips after a while, trying to confirm what she was saying. And she knew it was her accepting what Bucky had to do.

That was enough for her. And then she finally started to ask about Bucky. If Steve knew anything, which he didn't know much. It was safer on them if he didn't constantly contact T'Challa. Their contact was only through emergencies now. Ana, only once, contacted Rhodes to get him to bring Goose to her mother. And that was it.

Ana got onto the Quinjet and threaded her fingers through her hair, "Dead end. No weapons..." She opened her eyes and noticed how the group was silent, "What? I was literally gone for a few minutes."

"The Avengers are needed." Steve informs Ana, which causes her eyes to widen. That meant it was serious and that Tony had used the phone to contact them, "We need to get Wanda and Vision."

Ana shut the hanger bay with the slam of her palm and dropped down in the captain's seat, "Wanda missed her recent check in. But I know that she should be in Scotland." Ana's powers to sense metal was helpful when it came to searching for Vision. She had started to use it more when searching for Chitauri weapons since it came in handy.

Natasha shook her head and brought her feet up on the dash of the Quinjet, "I know we're in a serious situation, but I think it's kind of cute."

Sam sent her a curious look before leaning his body on the back of Ana's chair, "What's cute?"

"Vis and Wanda."

"I think it's nice." Ana whispers after putting in the last coordinates given to her by Wanda. Her once bright suit was replaced with a black one with dark gold sewn in, the same arc reactor fixed into this suit. "Wanda needed someone. I think it's really good for her."

Sam clicked his tongue with a sigh, "Man, here we are fugitives and single."

Natasha chuckles while rolling her eyes, "I don't think any of us have the mental capacity or time to deal with a relationship."

Sam only sent a look to Ana before nodding his head in agreement, "I guess that's true, but it'll be awfully nice to share a bed with someone other than Ana. I mean, she's hot but-"