34

Ana had the decision to stay behind with Bruce or enter in combat

Ana had the decision to stay behind with Bruce or enter in combat. She was going to stay with Bruce but he made it very clear that he would be more comfortable with her going out there than staying here to make sure he was okay. She would do stealth with Natasha and Clint, but her suit was too bright and she felt like it would be out of place.

Ana walked in behind Steve with Thor, while Tony landed in with his suit. "Ahh, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to."

Thor spoke up next, "We don't have to break anything."

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

Ana shut her yes because Ultron was so much like Tony that it hurt. Which was exactly what he confirmed by adding, "He beat me by one second."

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark." It was the male, Ana remembers reading, his name is Pietro Maximoff, "It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"

"This was never my life."

Steve, trying to connect with the twins approached cautiously, "You two can still walk away from this."

"Oh, we will."

"I know you've suffered-"

Ultron interrupted him with a long over exaggerated groan, "Ugh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but-"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."

Ulton tilted his head, "I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Yuh-huh." Tony was through with this banter, "What's the vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan-"

Ana jumps out of the way as drones drop down and attack then, while Ultron goes for Stark himself. She groaned heavily after the drone shot her down into the lower deck. She rolled over as the drone tried to slam all of its weight on her. She swung her legs to use the momentum to get back up. She ducked when Klaue's men started to just shoot at everyone and everything. She whipped out her own guns and shot at the men but was hit with the drone once more.

She grabbed onto the drone and a bright light formed in her hands. Ana wasn't even trying to use her powers but she did, watching as the droid was shot across the room. She wiped her mouth and got some of the sweat off that had been building up. Ana was suddenly grabbed by something fast and thrown into a wall.

"Bet you didn't see that coming."

Ana glared at him, which caused her eyes to glow, he winked down at her before running away. He didn't want to stick around to see what she would do. Pietro was just thankful that she didn't have training with her powers like him and his sister.