Heaven in The Maldives - Part 2

Author's note:

I'm sorry for the delay and that it's a little short. It's been a big week at work.

This is a continuation of Heaven in the Maldives. (You'll notice that I've officially shifted that chapter to Edser too)

This chapter will be the last of my overtly Smutty McSmut Smut for a short while. I'll be switching gears next week with another AU.

WARNING 🔞🔞🔞 : Smut-a-roo present. Please read at your own risk.

Find me on Twitter: @dizigirl1 and drop a comment below to let me know what you think!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The early morning sun is streaming through the delicate tulle adorning their Maldives bungalow windows. Eyes still closed, Eda allows her other senses to take over: feeling Serkan's heavy arm draped over her body as he sleeps on his stomach, hearing the sound of the waves crashing in the distance, and smelling the ocean mist as it infiltrates their room. 

"Hmmm, taste. What can I taste?" Eda thinks, running her fingers over her lips. She sneaks a peek out of one eye towards the naked Adonis beside her.

"Now that's a tasty snack!" she muses, licking her lips. And then she remembers – her eyes flying open!

"Wait! Did Serkan really propose last night? He did, right!? I didn't dream it?" Eda thinks rapidly, pinching herself and exhaling when she realises it's all real.

She's the happiest she's ever been, and she has Serkan to thank for it. It hasn't always been like this. They've experienced a tough couple of years. The whole fake engagement contract, the falling in love, the togetherness, the break-up, the Alptekin mess, Selin. Erck, Selin. More than enough Selin to last a lifetime. But somehow, they always found their way back to each other.

Eda gently turns under his strong arm to look at the man of her dreams – his other hand jammed under his pillow. He looks peaceful, with his wavy hair and beautiful beard, his tanned Matchbox built shoulders calling her name.

"I wanna touch it," she thinks, biting her lips between her teeth. "It would be rude not to...", but her wrist is caught by Serkan's ninja hand before she can reach her goal.

"Amanim..." he gravels out – the morning evident in his voice.

"Busted!" Eda giggles as Serkan's fingers reach her ribs and start to tickle.

Serkan traps Eda under his rippled torso with a powerful scoop of his arm, the feel of him immediately drenching Eda's lady bits.

"Serkan, you asked me to marry you last night! I'm going to be Eda Bolat." Eda gushes.

"I did," Serkan replies, kissing the tip of her nose. "Yani, I still need to give you a proper proposal. I had grand plans for last night, but *exhales*, well, you made me lose my mind with that thing you did with your...."

"SERKAN!!" Eda squeals, hitting him on the shoulder. "You did NOT propose to me because I did a "thing" with my mouth! ...Did you?" Her questioning face releasing a belly laugh from Serkan. He reaches up, gently nudging her hair out of her face, and she thinks she'll die from the softness in his eyes.

"Eda. You are my whole world, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life waking up to you each morning. I can't wait for our adventures, our children, and building the life of dreams."

Eda sucks her cheek between her teeth, trying not to cry. How is it possible that she got this lucky?

"I'm the luckiest man alive, Eda." Serkan continues as if he can read her mind and dips his head to meet her soft lips. "Sen seviyorum. Sen çok seviyorum, Eda Bolat."

Serkan moves to kiss her lips once more, this time capturing both her lips in his mouth and sucking gently. His tongue dances on her bottom lip, requesting access, and Eda moans as her mouth is overwhelmed by his – their desire increasing.

Serkan moves his body between Eda's legs, and she immediately feels his significant erection pressed against her heat.

"Serkan?" Eda whispers, grabbing at his hips. "Baby, I need you."

And with that, Serkan needs no other encouragement. His hands lift to the straps of Eda's pink negligée and snaps them clean off her shoulders, exposing her round breasts and causing Eda to gasp.

"Fuck, Eda." Serkan grinds out. "You are so beautiful."

Their kisses increase in urgency before Serkan kisses down Eda's long neck. He can feel the vibration of her moans on his lips before reaching a pebbled nipple and taking it in his mouth. Eda's hands drift aimlessly through his messy hair as he sucks hard, releasing her breast with a pop to give equal attention to the other.

Unable to take it anymore, Eda slides her hands down his nakedness to his thick, hard shaft – stroking it sensually as Serkan groans in her chest. He lurches forward with pleasure, and their eyes connect, dark with desire.

Pushing the flimsy fabric above her hip and holding her in place, he hovers over her aching sex and slowly enters her without breaking their gaze. Eda's breath comes out fast, and she drops her head back as he fills her womanhood. The pressure Serkan has on her hip prevents Eda from thrusting up to meet her man. She is helpless in his arms and entirely at his mercy.

"In a rush, baby? Or do you want me to fuck you like this!"

Eda nods desperately as he slowly pulls his cock out to the very edge of her entrance before slamming her back towards the mattress, making her cry out.

They rock back and forth, whispering in each other's ears all the things their hearts need to hear. Their intimate movements growing more and more desperate before they finally come together with a silent scream – their lovemaking yet another display of how in tune they are with each other's desires.

Serkan kisses Eda's plump lips languidly as they recover before rolling onto his side, pulling her with him.

"I've organized a boat for us today." Serkan shares tracing her arm with his fingers. "There is something I want to show you."

Eda's boneless body betrays her as she smiles. "I'm not sure I'll be able to move after that, Serkan."

"Gel," he says as he rolls out of bed, heading towards the shower. "We meet them on the docks in 20 minutes."

"SERKAN!! I'm not even ready yet!"

Eda flips the bedsheets in the air – creating a Magician's illusion, as she exits the bed with such speed that Serkan is unable follow her. Before he knows it, she's slipped by him and quickly closes the bathroom door.

"Eda!!" Serkan calls as he knocks on the door. "We could at least share!".

"Serves you right, Serkan Bolat. The nerve to give a girl only 15 minutes to get ready!" she calls.

Serkan mumbles under his breath and heads to the infinity pool to rinse off. He'll be salty all day, but he needs to cool down after thinking of Eda alone, in the shower, touching herself.

"Get a grip, Serkan! She's just taking a shower," he says to no one before breaking the waterline with his torpedo of a body.

Ever punctual, cause he's Serkan Bolat, they arrive at the dock.  

"Good morning, Captain" says Serkan shaking hands.  "This is my fiance, Eda."

"We got engaged last night!" Eda shares excitedly, her megawatt smile outshining the sun.

"Hoşgeldin," the Captain offers, returning a big smile.  "And tebrikler! Seems like we're here for a very special day then!  Are you two ready for the adventure of a lifetime?"  

Serkan and Eda smile and exchange knowing looks, their hands still connected from the walk over.  

"If I am born a hundred times, then I would fall in love with her a hundred times." 

"And I'll go anywhere with you, Serkan Bolat."