Planes & Fairies | Mercy

Author's Note:

Guys! Guuuuyyyys!!!  Over 25,000 READS!!!?  Are you even kidding me??  You are all so amazing, and I'm so grateful for all your support.  Truly, I'm blown away.  

Settle in for another chapter of "Planes and Fairies," where we cover the worst kept secret in fanfiction land. 😜. Also, in my haste to get this published, I've not edited as much this week, so please forgive any errors.

WARNING 🔞🔞: Mature scenes and some profanity are present in this week's chapter. Please read at your own discretion.

Find me on Twitter  dizigirl1 or comment below and let me know what you think of this week's chapter!

Don't forget to vote, but more importantly, ENJOY!!

Love, Amelia

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

Previously on Planes & Fairies:

Serkan flops onto his back, releasing a contented sigh. How did he get so lucky!?

His dreamy reverie is broken by the shock of shattering of glass coming from the bathroom. He screams Eda's name as he reaches the door, shaking the locked handle and smashing his fist on the door.

"Eda!!!! EDDDAAAAA!!!"

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

"EDDDDAAAAAA!  Oh God, EDA!  EDA!!"

Serkan's screaming is coming out hoarse with full-bodied terror.  Frantically shaking the locked handle, he starts looking around to see how he can smash his way through the heavy door.   

"EDA! Please answer me, baby!"

He races over to his bedside and rummaging through its contents, and coming up short.  Serkan snatches his cellphone on the way back to the bathroom, his thoughts race in disbelief.

I was just kissing her.  She was just smiling.  This can't be happening...

Serkan's eyes travel to the piles of lustfully discarded clothes littering the floor, and his heart lurches in his chest to think of how quickly the morning light changes things.

His eyes land on a large, white bust that oddly looks like him, perched on the bookshelf in front of him, and he grabs it.  

Why would I have this!?  

"Eda!  If you can hear me, I'm coming in now.  There's going to be a loud bang!" he calls, in denial.

Serkan lifts the bust over his head and brings it heavily down on the lock - furiously breaking it apart.  He hesitates with his eyes closed for a split second, preparing himself for what he'll find on the other side.

The door opens in slow motion, revealing carnage worse than he could have imagined.

Eda's crumpled, naked body is surrounded by a shattered glass shower pane, the brick-width lip of the shower jutting her hip awkwardly in the air. Her right arm is twisted nauseatingly underneath her, and Serkan instantly understands it's broken.  The streams of blood from a large head wound slowly trickle through the tile grout, making Serkan want to vomit. 

Racing to Eda's side, Serkan touches her face and pleads with her to wake up.

"Eda! Eda, please.  Please wake up.  Baby.  You need to wake up."

Serkan frantically dials 112 on his cellphone, giving his address and screaming at the emergency operator to send help immediately.  

"Hold on, baby.  They're coming.  Everything is going to be alright."