Edser Oneshot | Bathtime shenanigans

Author's note:  Was dicking around in my group chat earlier and ended up writing an impromptu one-shot about pregnant Eda being pampered by Serkan.

Warning:  It's all smut.  So don't read it if you're looking for a slow burn kinda love.

Lemme know what you think on Twitter 

Disclaimer:  Wrote this in 30mins so all mistakes and grammatical errors are mine and unchecked.  

                                                                                  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Serkan ran Eda a hot bath and carried her into the bathroom before sinking her into it. Eda can walk, but he won't let her do anything cause she's "doing all the work, growing his prenses"

"Yeter, Serkan, yaaaa" she smiles...secretly thrilled that he's looking after his baby mama like this

He kneels beside the bath, and dips his veiny forearms into the hot water, reaching for the washcloth. Serkan takes a long, slender arm in his hand, and drags the hot cloth from her shoulder to her fingers, watching the goosebumps scatter over her skin.

A quiet moan of contentment leaves her lips - her eyes closed.

He worships her for 30 mins - massaging, and cleansing the love of his life, like she's Cleopatra.

Serkan plants a soft kiss on her lips as he stands. Feeling him leave, Eda grabs his hands as her eyes snap open.

"Where are you going?" she says panicked.

"Just grabbing you a towel, baby. I don't want you getting cold"

She drags him back towards the bath, almost pulling him into the water. "I know how I could stay warm," and raises a suggestive eyebrow.

His lips curl into a sexy smile and Eda feels it in her core. He doesn't need to be asked twice, and slowly removes his baby pink slub-neck tee - the one that gives his shoulders the definition that drives her wild.

She watches, drooling, as he slides his track pants down his legs, leaving his thick member hanging heavily between his muscular thighs.

Holding her gaze, he slides into the water across from his woman and lifts her dainty foot from the sudsy water, placing it on his chest.  Serkan slowly massages it until she moans in appreciation.

He closes his eyes, enjoying their closeness and the calming sounds of the water sloshing around their bodies, before feeling her slide forward and up over his body.  Her knees straddle his thighs and Serkan looks up at Eda in awe as she hovers over him.

"I have something else you can massage, Bolat," she says with an evil grin.

He slides his big hands up her toned thighs - his thumbs reaching to her core, to open her to him.

Serkan's grip on her hips sends a lightning rod of arousal to her sex as she lowers herself on his hot, throbbing cock.

The way she feels around him pushes the air from his lungs.  He reaches up and tucks her hair behind her ear.

"You don't know how beautiful you are to me"

She smiles softly, "I think I have an idea..." as she slowly starts to grind on his lap.

He captures her lips, sucking both into his mouth as she moans.

His hands travel behind, grabbing her ass, and moving her body, back and forth the way he knows she likes, and the ways he craves.

Serkan's lips dip to take a hardened peak in his mouth before he rubs his face over her chest, giving the other breast some love. Eda loses control as another rush of arousal drenches them both.

He sits back, watching as she grips the edges of the bath, chasing her own pleasure, and braces his body, giving her the strong foundation for her to build her pleasure on.

He sees their love like that too...

He'll be the rock that she can grow and thrive upon.

He hears her breaths become deep and low as her orgasm builds.

Her whimpers are driving him wild, and his eyes are struggling to focus on anything but her beautiful breasts that are bouncing in front of him.

The sight makes him lose control, and he grabs her hips, jamming her tightly down onto his cock. She explodes - clenching him with her pussy, just as he loses his mind and he comes deep, deep, deep insider her

She drops her head to his shoulder, panting and exhausted. His big hands, stroke up and down her back, soothing her as she rides the aftershocks

Eda places a soft kiss on his neck, and he feels her smile against him.

Serkan wraps his strong arms around her as she dozes against his broad, manly chest and everything is perfect in his world.

He's holding both his girls...just the way he'd always dreamed

                                                                               ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️