Planes & Fairies | Make you feel my love

Author's Note:

Buckle up, babies! We're in for a long chapter this week as we have a lot of ground to cover getting Serkan back to Istanbul!

Thank you all for your messages and love. It means so much to me that you're enjoying this version of the amnesia plot!

WARNING
🔞🔞: Mature scenes present in this week's chapter. Please read at your own discretion.

Also, grab the tissues and make sure you listen to this week's song choice!  It's an important part of the story.

Find me on Twitter and let me know what you think of this week's chapter! dizigirl1, or comment down below.

Don't forget to vote!

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

Previously on Planes & Fairies:

He grabs her wrist, stalling her movements – their eyes connecting like they did earlier that morning.

Eda doesn't dare breathe – her heart in her throat, before Serkan whispers.

"Tell me about us."

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

Eda's heart is racing as she closes her eyes, relishing the feeling of his skin on hers.

"Eda..."

She sighs and bites her bottom lip before looking back at their connected bodies.

Eda gently peels his hand from her wrist and turns it over in her palm to examine it. He's always had the most beautiful hands, and she is relieved to see the crash, nor the surgery has altered that.

They look and feel like the hands that helped her expertly move the architectural pencil across the page.

They look like the hands that wiped away her tears.

They look like the hands that traveled all over her body as they made love.

She hears the air leave Serkan's lungs and returns her gaze to his, but he doesn't pull back his hand. His green eyes rapidly searching her dark brown doe eyes, trying to drink her all in. His body, perfectly still, and her breath suspended in her throat.

She finally breaks their connection, stepping back rolling her hands in her palms, trying to rid herself of anxious energy.

"Are you sure you want to do this tonight?" she asks nervously.

"Eda, please?" he quietly implores.

She's never denied him before, and she isn't about to start now. She nods silently and turns to pull up a chair.

"Let's just start with the day we met, okay? You've had a long day, Serkan, and we have time," she smiled gently, leaning forward to squeeze his forearm. Her electric touch making Serkan tingle.

"We hated each other that first day," she says matter-of-factly before giving him a mischievous smile. Her dimples springing to life for the first time since she arrived at the hospital, instantly captivating Serkan.

"Hated?" he replies with raised eyebrows and a smirk. Serkan's flirty tongue touching his top lip before he bites his bottom lip. The expression lobs a ball of lust into Eda's lap with a clunk, and she quickly shakes her head.

Good Lord...Focus, Eda. Focus.

"Our story, Serkan, begins with a set of handcuffs..."

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

Serkan hangs on her every word.

The Scholarship.
The Auditorium.
Eda keying Serkan's BMW.
Her Lipstick.

"You keyed my car!" Serkan exclaims. "Are you nuts!?"

"You totally deserved it!" Eda replies with a laugh. "Anyway – that's not even the most important part."