The Cast -- Main Characters

Eduard Badaluta as Prince Daemon Baratheon: The youngest son of Queen Shiera III Baratheon and Lord Jaerys Velaryon, he is a prince of the Baratheon dynasty and main protagonist of the series. He is a descendant of King Daveth I Baratheon and Queen Sansa Stark.

Milly Alock as Sharra Arryn: Heiress to the Vale of Arryn and Daemon's childhood sweetheart. Nicknamed "the Flower of the Vale", she is widely renowned for her beauty and regarded as one of the most beautiful women of Westeros. Currently a politician serving as the Vale's representative at the Westerosi Parliament in King's Landing. She is a descendant of Lord Robin Arryn.

Graham McTavish as Samson: A history professor at the University of King's Landing and a retired General in the Royal Army of Westeros.

King Argilac IV Baratheon: The eldest son of Queen Shiera III Baratheon and Lord Jaerys Velaryon, he is the incumbent monarch of the Baratheon dynasty to rule the Kingdom of Westeros from the Andalosinian Throne as "Argilac of the House Baratheon, the Fourth of His Name, King of Westeros, Shield of His People, and Protector of the Realm." Infamously dubbed "Argilac the Malevolent", he is the main antagonist of the series. He is a descendant of King Daveth I Baratheon and Queen Sansa Stark.

Lord Gerion Lannister: The current head of House Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Shield of Lannisport, Warden of the West and a high-ranking General in the Royal Army of Westeros. Calculating, intelligent, politically astute, and ruthless, he is one of the most feared and powerful lords in Westeros who is determined to politically cement his family's legacy -- even if it means resorting to brutal measures. He is a descendant of Lord Tyrion Lannister.