Last day

Jessica POV

Yesterday was the last Magcon event and was the last day in Tennessee. I'm happy that Cameron and Gabby are together. I really like Gabby and we got closer. Tati is much better. During the event she got some hate but it didn't bother her.

"Since it's our last day why don't we go to Six Flags?" Hayes said hoping we say yes. We all agree and go to our rooms and get dress. Oh and by the way Cameron and Gabby told the fans they are together and everything about Violet cheating and liking Gabby during the relationship.

Tati is now back in our room. I'm wearing a blue crop top with a burger on it, burgundy pants and burgundy vans. Gabby is wearing a white sleeveless crop top with blue washed high waisted shorts and white converse. Tati is wearing a mint green crop top with white polka dots, medium washed skinny jeans and black and white converse. And Mahogany with a black crop, shorts, a white sweater with peach flowers, flower crown and peach vans.

We all meet in the lobby. I saw Nash and went straight to him. We talked for a while. Then we were on our way. I really like Nash and I can tell he likes me.

Tati POV

Before we left I tweeted a picture of all of the girls and me and captioned it "@ItsTatiGutierrez: Going to Six Flags Tennessee w/ the girls and boys!!"

When we got in the car everybody was staring at me and acting weird. I asked Hayes what's going on and he just shrugged and I let it be.

*skip drive*

We're finally here and as soon as we got out of the car they were still staring.

"What!?!?!" I said frustrated. They all pointed behind me smiling. I turned and saw Troye. "Troye!!!" I said running up to him, jumping in his arms, putting my legs around his torso.

"Hey! I missed you so much! How you get here?" I said

"Hey! I missed you too! The guys told me you were still a little up set about the whole cutting situation and told me to come. I did and told them I would meet you here and suprise you!" He said while putting me down. Troye was the only person who knew besides Sammy. He kept telling me to stop but I didn't.

"So that's why you guys were acting weird. And thanks for bringing Troye." I said. They said your welcome and Taylor yelled "Let's go have fun!!"We all agree and went to go get tickets.

Troye POV

I'm so happy to see Tati again. I haven't seen her in so long. First we went on the Boomerang. This is Tati's second time on the ride. She was always scared of this one. After we go on more rides and then everybody got hungry. Everybody got there food and started eating. I told Tati that I will being staying with Carter and her and she was so happy.

After we started to play games. We played a basketball game first. Tati's idea. Cameron won but Tati was so close to winning. She's really good. We played more games. Nash won a prize for Jess, Cam for Gabby, Jacob for Mahogany, Jacks for each other, Carter for Tati, Hayes for Ana when they get home, and me for Tati. Tati won two prizes for Hayes and herself.

We headed to the hotel since everybody has to packed and ready to leave.

Nash POV

When I gave Jess the prize I told her how I feel about her and I asked her to be my girlfriend. She told me she liked me too and said yes. I kissed her and she kissed back. I'm so happy. Now I can call her mine, hold her, and kiss her whenever I want. We decided to tell everybody when we get to the hotel. When we were walking to the car she told me since she met me, she hasn't even thought aboit smoking, drinking, or partying. I realized I changed Jess which I'm really proud of.

*skip drive and packing*

Everybody was done packing so me and Jessica decided to tell everybody our news.

"Hey guys?" I asked/said. Everybody settled down and looked at us.

"Me and Nash are dating" Jessica said. Everybody cheered. Cameron walked up to us which made me nervous.

"Hug me brotha!!"He said. I hugged him and he told me congrats.

It was time to go to the airport say our goodbyes.

Cam POV

I'm so happy for my sister. I trust Nash will never hurt her.

*skip drive to airport*

As soon as we saw the airport Tati started tearing up. She hates sad moments and which makes me want to cry. Everybody started leaving in the same groups. Nash, Hayes and Jessica are going to North Carolina. I was fine with Jess going. She's going to meet the Grier family.

Last it was Carter, Tati, Troye, Gabby, and me. When we got on the plane it was Tati, Troye, and Gabby in one row and me and Carter in front of them. Everybody talked for a little bit but then we all fell asleep. First Tati on Troye's shoulder and Troye putting his head on her head. Me and Carter took pictures. Then Gabby on Tati's side and Tati put her arm around her. We definitely had to take a picture of that and post it. Then Carter and Me.

I woke up to Carter telling me to we're here. I stretched out, looked around and the girls and Troye were already up getting there stuff. We decided to crash at my place. We called a cab to pick us up.

*skip drive*

We all put our stuff away and ate. Spaghetti and garlic bread yum!! After we're done we played Twister, watched movies until we got tired again. Gabby slept with me in my bed, Tati and Carter on Nash's bed and Troye on the couch.We got ready for bed, said our Goodnight and went to bed.

When I got in bed I wrapped my arms around Gabby's waist. She put her head on my chest and I kissed her head.

"I love you, Gabby" I told her. She squeezed me and said "I love you too" She yawned and with that we both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for the reads!!! About 2.2k reads!!! Love you!!!

-Tati❤