Chapter 25: Ethan

Knock knock

"KD is up and ready to open gifts," I hear Declan say through the door. I moan and try to roll over but Story has her legs twisted through mine.

"Ok!" I yell back through the door. "We're coming."

"What time is it," Story says against my chest.

"Kid early," I say, opening one eye and seeing that the sun is just now trying to bring forth morning. We got here about five yesterday evening. We all stayed up laughing and talking until late last night.

Story reaches under the pillow she's laying on and pulls out her phone. "Oh my goodness, is this how early they are always up - it's six thirty-two."

"No this is the time that Declan's kid gets up. He likes to get up and work out with Declan early in the morning."

"Oh." She removes her legs and rolls. She is in a t-shirt of mine because she left her sleeping clothes. I pull her back against my chest kissing her neck. "Ethan we have to get up."

"I know but if we are just a few minutes late I don't think anyone will notice."

"Ethan, we can't. People will hear us. Matthew is right next door," She whispers.

Rolling her on her back, I kiss her soft lips. She wraps her arms around my neck and I take that as an opportunity to slide between her legs. Pushing my boxers down, I align my already rock-hard cock to her entrance. She wraps her legs around me giving me access to her warm waiting pussy. As I push myself in, my toes curl from the warm feeling of her walls gripping me tight. As I bottom out I hear a knock on the door again.

"Uncle Ethan...hurry up!" Kaiden shouts. I hear Story start snickering as my head snaps toward the door. I hear the door handle jiggle and pray that the door is locked. "Uncle Ethan, are you up."

"Yea, I'm up. Give me just a sec I'm putting on clothes."

"Ok," he says and then in the next second, I hear him knocking on the Matthews door. "Uncle Mat, you up."

I hear Matthew's door open. "Yes, we are up and ready...Gary come on. I'm ready to see Sophia open her gifts."

Knock knock.

"Story, bring your camera," Matthew shouts through the door.

"Ok," she shouts back, pushing me off her and jumping up.

I mush my face against the pillow wanting to yell at the injustice of this. When I finally raise my head, Story has thrown on a long maxi dress and a sweater. She has on her hair bonnet that I had to get used to. She had to school me on black women's hair for me to understand why she puts that thang on.

"Why'd you get up?"

"They wanted me to take pictures." She waves her camera in the air. Like she's showing me what one is. "Come on get out the bed."

"But we were in the middle of something."

"Ethan you might as well get used to this. This is part of being a parent." Rolling over on my back I groan seeing her grab her little cosmetic bag to take to the bathroom.

I sit up and look at my watch still on my arm. "Fuck it's too early."

                                               💔

The kids have opened their gifts and Story has taken over three hundred pictures, especially of Matthew and Sophia by his request. Karma has cursed out King for buying Kaiden a motorcycle, and now Story is in the kitchen with all the women, and I'm sitting in the living room with all the guys. Well Gary is helping cook, and Matthew is somewhere in the house with Sophia and Kaiden, but we're all sitting here watching ESPN.