PROLOGUE

A bad morning happen to greet from her sleep when a ringing of phone keeps buzzing from her bed side. It took her a minute to answer it. Eyes half open staring the callers ID it's her annoying cousin.

"Wanna hang out with us tonight?" Momo said.

"D-did you just call me for that this early? Momo? and I want to greet bad morning to you"

"Ahm yes thanks for that .. oh come on Sana you haven't been hanging out with us you know" Momo said

"Do you know that my manager a.k.a Nayeon knows my schedules and this day I have a photoshoot okay so if you have farther questions talk to Nayeon."

" and to tell you.. you gay.. Nayeon was the one asking for this hang out thingy okay." " Your dating ban just finish right why not you know grab now."Momo answered.

" No I'm busy maybe next time-"

"Oh shut up bury that "next time" coz you're hanging out with us tonight.. enjoy your photo shoot your ass..done goodbye"

"Yah"...

Momo ended the call and in that Sana is widely awake who wouldn't be awake by that. She got up and do her routine and after that she goes to work.

Driving her own car with her manager Nayeon who's not shutting up her mouth since they finished the photoshoot babbling useless  news.

" You know Sana when you date someone now I don't care if it's a boy or a girl and excuse me you're known for being gay worldwide. And it's good just be careful for the mean time you know some toxic people around. Might happen again that shitty fake news and it boils my blood."

" Nay I know how to handle that things okay."

" Yeah you know you just f*ck*ng shrugging it off and I do all the work..hmm."

" Yep your my manager.. and my bestfriend.. so..it's your work to break their bones using your mouth.."

" I feel like I was the one they're attacking with their bashful comments about you"

" shut up your exaggerating again..and that's not gonna happen again.and by the way why are you talking about dating I'm not into it okay.."

" Oh you're not having some thoughts about being with someone?.. that's not you Sanassi.."

" Shut up okay we're here.." 

" Cover yourself properly Sana until we enter the VIP room."

They both use the back door towards the VIP room looking every room doors that Momo told them where she is..

When they saw it a waitress was guiding them to finally meet Momo.

There they saw Momo with her co-dance instructor Mina.. they know Mina for a long time they get well along. They only saw each other sometimes because of their schedules. "Busy people things".

" Glad you went out to your room." Momo said before sitting.

" Hi Minari long time no see wonder why you're still in Momo's side she's annoying as f*ck." Sana said.

" I know that Satang but you know you'll get old if you stress out yourself just for annoying people."Mina said.

" Ok respected women please stop that I'm not here as a manager I'm here to drink and get wasted I need that now."Nayeon said.