CHAPTER 12

2 months left before their contract ends still they didn't let the company announce the truth but still.... and now going home alone because Sana is attending a foreign event overseas.

Dahyun entering the building walking to her condo unit. When she walks through her door she notices some dusty footsteps towards her door. She grab her phone texted Chaeyoung to come over not telling some reasons.

She slowly walked through the door she's about to swipe the password but the door is open. She slowly opened it and entered quietly. She turned on the lights walked to the living room and no one's there... she walks to her room, when she opened the door someone grab her collar that made her got in the room and stumbled at the floor she noticed her room were on a mess...

It's a man wearing a mask all black. The man grabbed her collar again and punched her stomach and slap her on the face that made her eyeglasses broke and the side of her eyes bleed. Her face crunched because of the pain.

"That's a warning Kim Dahyun... Don't you dare to investigate us because this will not be the first I'm threatening you.. you got that.. or else I'll hurt Sana...I know where she's at."

"Don't you dare hurt her.. and don't blame me for investigating you.. stalking the actress is illegal no matter what you do.."

"Oh guess what I'm not scared... the fact that you're a girl...Adios Director Kim." Before the intruder walked out he pinned Dahyun at floor and punched her face then run through the door to escape.
-

Minutes past Chaeyoung arrived at the building and when she's approaching Dahyun's unit that was slightly opened she ran inside and saw Dahyun in the room sitting in the floor wincing the pain in her face.

"Hey.. what happened here?Are you alright?."

She nodded.

"I need to call your sister.."

She still nodded.

" I need to contact Sana too oh gosh..."

"No.." Dahyun firmly said she hold Chaeng's wrist to stop contacting Sana.

"Don't tell her...just my sister please.."

Chaeng nodded and fastly dialed Jihyo.

"Jihyo unnie I need you here at Dahyun's condo please hurry up."

Jihyo answered and immediately hang up because she sense it's an emergency.
While Chaeng help Dahyun to sit at her bed.

"I'll go get some ice at the fridge just stay here."

When she had the ice she added it to Dahyun's face.

"Just what the hell happened here? Sana will come home tomorrow morning and I'm sure she'll be here. What will you do.?"

"J-Just tell her I have a project too.. and I'm not home.. and I'll be in my hide out."

"Dahyun unnie... are you that stupid,Sana knows all your schedules.. and I'm not good at lying in front of her."

"Chaeng one of Sana's stalker threatened me and Sana's too.. it's dangerous to risk something right now.. he said we so that means there's a lot of them who's threatening the actress. They broke to my unit and find some files about them. I'm sure this will not be the first. I need more people to guard Sana I'll asked her company as long as Dad."

"Gosh... what happened to your face Hyun.."
Jihyo arrived with Jeongyeon.

"An intruder entered her unit then threatened her. Jihyo unnie you need to tell your father about this.. and.-"