CHAPTER 3

Lately at a Talk Show were Sana the actress was a guest suddenly questioned about her relationship status.

Interviewer:  This news have been a fire lately Sanassi.. and we can't end this interview without asking How did you two met each other and how was your life now with a companion.

Sana just chuckled while blushing.

" Dahyun and I met accidentally. Actually I don't know either but where ever  I have time spending alone I always met her coincidentally ... and..To tell you the truth my life now  is great especially with someone... Our relationship is stronger as us. Dahyun is a great companion you can lean on her. She's one call away. You all  can see so am I that Dahyun as a cold, strict and a scary Director yes that's her image but I'm slowly getting to know her own sides the way she take care of people that special to her.  Her gentleness to me I love all about her."

Interviewer: We all can see that you're really in love Sanassi I hope you and Director Kim all the best for you. last question.. How did Director Kim managed your stalkers did you two tackled about it? You know you've been lately issued about your stalkers.

"Yes we already talked about that issue and I'm also scared that what if they will attack her or hurt her and I'm worried...but she always encouraged me not to worry about it because she can handle herself... She's scary when she's being serious about it..Yeah..."

Interviewer: That's all thank you for giving us your time Sanassi hope your movie will hit as always....

Sitting in front of a mirror getting some rest after the shoot. Reading articles about her and Dahyun. They've been doing good at their pretending job seeing each other once a week. But nothing change between them. Sana still questioned her self about Dahyun dating Park Jihyo.

While scrolling she got a text message from her manager saying.

"She wants to meet you.. same place."

Grabbing her purse and walk to her car. An half hour later after she arrived at their meeting place and before she goes inside she had a glimpse of Park Jihyo hugging Dahyun and Dahyun looking at Jihyo lovingly.

-
SANA'S POV

I'm not supposed to feel like this right? Why that I'm jealous and I'm irritated seeing her with Jihyo. We can't fall for each other. and we can't.....she's happy with Jihyo's presence.

I composed myself to get in shrugging what I just felt.

"Oh.. Sanassi you're here.. let me call Dahyun for a moment." Jeongyeon approach me.

"Yeah sure..thanks"

Sitting and waiting for her I feel nervous I can't tell but it's something that I don't want to hear.

She walked towards me and sat opposite to mine.

"You want to talk about something Dahyunssi?" I started.

"Yes.. My—...I mean Ms. Jihyo and Mr.Park the CEO wants you to come with me at the company's small party ..it's up to you if you want it or not I respect your decisions." She said calmly.

Why not just tell me Jihyo is your girlfriend so that we can stop this and give you distance ...

"Yeah I will don't worry I will tell my manager about it."

"Actually she knows.. I told her first before you ..to ask for your boss about it.. and she called me earlier that you're allowed to come with me.. "