CHAPTER 14

After their quiet dinner together Sana decided to wash the dishes and went straight to their shared room still avoiding eye contact to her girlfriend. Dahyun just let it for now and maybe talk to Sana before going to bed.

She tried to read all the news about her and Sana. Mostly about her. She's just sitting at her working room and trying to make a plan on how to resolve the accusations about the issues.

She dialed someone's name on her contacts.After several rings it was answered.

"Ms.Im..." Dahyun started.

"Good evening Dahyunssi..I received your request... the one who's spreading news about you and about the plate number also... I have connections with some detectives and they have located and it's all connected.. Sana's stalker... They are dangerous Ms.Kim it's seems that they are big syndicates." Nayeon stated.

"Ms.Im thanks for all your help about this but I need you to be out with this now. Like what  you said it's dangerous and I don't want you to be involve about this and as your friend I won't allow you to."

"But Dahyun-"

"No Nayeon please no.. don't worry the detectives that you gave me I'll work with them... Let's try to not get caught by anyone Nayeon... I promise you right? That I'll protect your bestfriend. No matter what."

"Fine but atleast update me alright... I'm still older than you.."

"Thank you Nayeon.Say hi Jeongyeon for me."

"Of course.. W-what H-how...Yah..."

"Bye."

After ending the call and before going to her room . Dahyun texted her Father.
"I have to meet you tomorrow important reasons."

Walking to the next room and opening door she was met by the darkness of the room. Not hesitating to hop on the bed moving closer to Sana who seems asleep.

"You still up Babe?." She whispered.

Not moving.

"I'm sorry if I got you mad earlier I just want you to be safe. If you still thinking about you being weak you shouldn't be you know that. You're one of the strongest woman I've known.  I'm sorry babe. Good night." She said and planted a long kiss near Sana's lips.

Before Dahyun shift on her place Sana moved. Moving closer and putting her head at the crook of Dahyun's neck. The director naturally wrapped her hands to Sana.