CHAPTER 4

These past few days for Dahyun something had change a bit of her being with Sana. Her being an introvert changes when it comes to the actress yet she can still be cold to anyone . She became comfortable at talking and helping. She can't help but gave Sana a soft spot to her life. In the short time both experienced a bit of  being comfortable with each other.

-

Walking with her manager at the company where Dahyun is working the actress wandered her eyes around the company hoping she could have a glance at the director but failed as her manager said."She's busy preparing for a project".They haven't seen each other since that party but still contacted when they will be planning on something. They entered the last floor and was met with a staff leading them at the conference room. 

Sana sitting there with the producer Yoo Jeongyeon and still waiting for someone, then not a minute long Kim Dahyun entered the room. Glancing at each other and gave each other a smile . She already know what will be this meeting about but she wasn't informed Kim Dahyun being part of it.

"Ms.Sana thank you for accepting this meeting and I'm very grateful also for accepting the project." Mr. Park the CEO started.

" And I will tell you all the details. One of our writer here at the company Ms. Kim Sejeong wrote a new movie to work on and Director Kim Dahyun will be the one to handle alongside with Ms. Yoo . Ms.Sana I guess you already know who will be partnered with you but can't attend due to his schedules .This is our first with Ms. Minatozaki so hope for doing our very best for this project." Mr.Park continued.

"Thank you for choosing our team Mr.Park we will show you the best." Jeongyeon commented.

"I will leave you here and the schedules were all presented at the file that's on your front so you may take a look. "

They professionally continued the meeting leading with Dahyun everyone were excited to work with Director Kim's team. 

After that staffs and Jeongyeon excuse their selves to go back to their work. Dahyun voluntarily walked Sana to her car with Nayeon trailing them.

"Are you doing good Sanassi?." Dahyun said.

" I remembered you told me about your parents coming home." She continued.

" Yes they just arrived yesterday and it's kinda awkward to talk to them." Sana answered.

" They don't change at all still wearing their mask you know what I mean... behind those mask was their bad interest to me. I'm aware of it." She continued.

" I'm aware too that I have no rights to stand up to face them but well if ever you need help I can help you." Dahyun softly said still walking.

"How will you do it? Raise your eyebrows? Show them your stoic face? Or get me to them and live with you?" Sana jokingly said.

" Yes I can do that... all of that.." Dahyun answered with a tone that Sana never heard from her and that made Sana stop for a moment..Nayeon was chuckling silently at the back seeing Sana's reaction.

" Hey are you okay?" the director ask.

" D-did you just flirt with me?." Sana answered.

" I-What?"

"That tone."

" What's with my tone?"

" Nevermind. Don't use that again."

" Am I hearing you right.. me flirting?. Do you want me to that to you.?" She jokingly said to Sana.

Sana look at her.Yes. Sana thought.

" You are crazy Dahyunssi."

" Ok."

"Ok what?"

" I will try flirting with you."

"H-huh?"

"Just kidding. See you..Sanassi let's see each other tomorrow. Be safe."
Dahyun said then kissed Sana's cheeks. 

" Your incredible. Shoo before I ki-"..

Before I kiss you. Sana thought.

Dahyun raised her eyebrows waiting for Sana's words.

" before I kick your butt."

Sana got inside her car so as Nayeon. When  both were sitted Nayeon just laugh her heart out.Teasing Sana.

——

🎉🎉HAPPY SAIDA DAY 🥂🎉🎉