CHAPTER 6

"Hi Ms.Sana.."

The singer greeted. Sana was stunned from where she was sitting. They're now at Jeongyeon's restaurant having a team dinner.

"Hi.." Sana shyly said.

" You see we didn't have a chance to talk .. we've been seeing each other." Jihyo said.

"Yeah..right."

" Well Dahyun's lucky to date you Sanassi..you seems calm." Jihyo said that made Sana look at her.

" Lucky?" Sana asked.

" Yes.. you have each other's back. I know about that it's just on contract but you look good together ."

" I-I thought you're her-." She was cut off when their food arrives. Dahyun sat in the middle of Sana and Jihyo.

"What? Is something on my face?" Dahyun asked Sana.

" Are you sure you want to sit with me?" Sana asked.

"What's wrong with that?."

"N-Nothing."

Dahyun looked at her sister who's just beside her mouthing what did happen. But Jihyo just shrugged off.

"I'll take you home later.I already told Manager Im." Dahyun said then proceeded on her food.

"Sanassi." Dahyun called breaking the comfortable silence inside the car. But Sana interrupted.

" Do you think we have to stop this dating thing Director Kim?"

It got Dahyun to be silent. She doesn't know how to feel about that. After all she was just helping the actress but having the thought of it.. it's just so sudden. Maybe she don't want the actress to be uncomfortable or something just being built inside her towards the actress.

"W-Why so sudden? Does your company knows?" Dahyun asked staying calmed.

"No..not yet.. but I think we should stop this as soon as possible before I ruin something." Sana said looking away.

" What is it.. tell me.?."

"It's your relationship Dahyun. I'm afraid I'll ruin about your life."

" relationship.. by that you mean my Love life?.. but Sana you're my girlfriend my pretend girlfriend perhaps and no other.. Sana if I have been dating someone I shouldn't have been accepted your offer in the first place. and what got on your mind that I'm dating others."

"W-What do you mean?."

"Let's not talk about this tonight Sana.. and stop thinking like that.. it's like I'm cheating on you. I'll see you tomorrow don't be late."

Sana just nodded.. still processing those words she heard. She got out on the car and was met by her mother who's standing at the gate.
Dahyun also saw her. Sana's mother motioned the Director to get out of the car so she did greeted in pure manner.

They went inside the house Sana being so nervous that Dahyun had to tell her that it's all fine.

"So..who are you..I've been noticing your car here and not once getting out to introduce yourself to us." Mrs.Minatozaki asked.

"I'm Kim Dahyun a Film Director at P.K Entertainment and I'm Sana's friend." Sana look at her but Dahyun didn't tend to.

"Are you sure about you being her friend Dahyunssi? Because as far as I know you're her girlfriend. Is it for money ?.."Sana's mother said.

"I'm sorry ma'am but if you knew already about us why did you asked at the first place. I don't need money just to find love and also if you have been a good parent to your daughter maybe you'll also know the reasons."
Dahyun calmly said.

" You're both the same.. Why in the world that you have to be like that? Is being a gay make you rich..?" Sana's mother said.

Dahyun clenched her fist secretly and it got Sana worried. She wants to stop her mother but she can't. Dahyun's here she don't want the director to see her being weak and just cried because she can't fight. She feels weak beside Dahyun.

" Ma'am if you want to discriminate us being like this you don't need to.. because of all the people I've met. They accepted us for who we are and what we are. I pity you I very much do you know why? You lost your daughter...You have a daughter but you chose to be selfish not to be selfless. If ever that one day Sana's not in your sight well that means she's done with you. You just waste a treasure in your life." Dahyun stated.

" Also if one day you'll miss her presence..you should think too. Where were you when Sana needed you the most.She wanted to run to you but you won't allow her. She wanted to be love by you but you don't. Now it's my time to do that to give what she didn't receive from you. So don't question me for what I am to her. Sorry."Dahyun said. She stood up and hold Sana's hand and walked outside the house and went to her car.

When they both got inside the car Dahyun lean her head on the headrest of her car and release a very deep sighed. She noticed Sana still silent so she started the car and drove towards her condo unit.

Dahyun just close her door of her unit after Sana got inside. The actress went straight to the couch while Dahyun took some water bottle on her fridge and went back to Sana to have it. She sat beside the actress.

"I'm sorry." Dahyun said that made the actress look at her.

"I'm sorry...because I've been trying to hold my anger towards your parents because you don't deserve to be treated like that.. I'm sorry about letting it all out Sanassi."

"Of what you said earlier.. Is it true?." Sana asked softly with glistening eyes.

" Is it true that you will give me those things
that they lacked?." She continued.

" I will Sana I'm true with my words...we just knew each other for a short time..believe me.. you are very important to me.. I'm here to help you.. to protect you and also..to learn to love you Sana-chan." Dahyun stated.

"L-love m-me?" Sana stuttered.

Dahyun initiates this time she kneel in front of Sana and hold the actress hands staring deeply at each other's eyes.

"I'm gonna say this because you gave me a reason to like you and to stay with you...it's funny to say that you make me soft for you and I don't know what you did to me and what did i got from you... everytime you were around it makes my day so happy and lively...you make me fluttered a lot.. that day when we escaped at the company's party and had a little talk.. I realized something... I realized that maybe destiny wanted me to follow you and stay beside you.... Sana-chan.... I may be weird right now but I won't regret confessing right now...

I like you Sana .."

Sana's tears dropped.. staring at Dahyun's sincere eyes.

" Let me court you for real.. I don't care about the contract if you want to continue it or not.. but please let me court you Sana... I'll wait for the time you'll accept me for real."

Sana crying in joy she's happy about Dahyun letting all it out..... She nodded.

" Yes..Dahyun... I'll let you court me..let's learn to love each other."Sana said.

Dahyun stood up and punched the air.

"Yes...thank you... thank you Sana-chan.." She said while hugging Sana happily.

"I won't let you down Sana."

💜🥂💜